Atlas(A)-US Kel'Thuzad

Atlas is a newly formed guild of filled with experienced and enjoyable people. We formed at the start of 5.4 and are beginning to start heroics. We are currently preparing for Warlords of Draenor by slowly converting to 25man raiding now so that we are ready to dive into raiding at the start of 6.0.
    What you should know.
    -We are still a progressing 10man guild in the process of converting.
    -You are not guaranteed a spot. Spots are earned and some may not be able to raid until 25mans officially start.
    -Raiders will be rotated to give others the chance at Garrosh heirlooms.
    -Loot system is currently gentleman's roll. Epgp will be started when 25 mans begin.
    -You will be held to the standard that you know your class inside and out.
    Applicant Requirements

Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply.

· Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild.

· Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression.

· Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics.

· Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply.

· Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Ventrilo, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class.

Raider Benefits:

· Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids.

· Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve.

· Guild Environment: Social, PG-13 sometimes R rated material

· Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.

Raid times are currently 7-11 Est Mon,Wed,Thur

All are welcome to apply as we are in need of many more to begin 25mans.
    High Priority:
    -Resto Shaman!!!!
    -Holy Paladin!!!!!
    -Shadow priest
    -Mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Warlock
    -Boomkin!!
    -Dps DK
    -Feral Druid!!!
    Mid Priority:
    Skilled/Experienced/Dedicated Dps/Healer
    Low Priority:
    Tanks only if Skilled/Experienced/Dedicated

Add me on Real ID for questions and to ask me any questions you may have : AtlasGM#1555

Will consider package deals of players. Feel free to ask for a ventrilo/skype interview with me and my officers. We can also do xrealm Flex runs together.
    Last edited by Saiona; 2013-11-25 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Changed prioritys

Bumppppppppppppp

We are trialing many new members this friday in flex 1-4 still need many more to try and establish a base for our 25 man group. We will still be progressing in 10man until this base is established

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh down! We are still looking for dps/healers gear does not matter we're looking for good players who can dedicate to our raid schedule. Will consider package deals and/or guild merger

Heroic norushen down! Still accepting apps and running a flex trial tmr night

Still looking for new members to help us progress in 10man heroic and continue to form our 25 man raid team!

Bump running more trials tonight hit me up ingame