122 24.50%
  • Paragons of the Klaxxi

39 7.83%
  • Garrosh Hellscream

77 15.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As much as I hated MSV, Elegon was pretty friggen awesome. All the sparkly shit...and then the lulz when people fell into the pit of scrubs.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

The Patient
    I wish you put Will of the Emperor on there. That was by far my favorite fight to tank.

I don't think Horridon, Ji'kun, Thok or Malkorok should be on there :/

Probably should have put Sha of Fear, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Spirit Kings and Will of the Emperor instead.

Lei Shen then Siegecrafter

Lei Shen 10H by far as mdps. Primordius 10H as tank was also insanely fun (not the zerg tact). Have not completed SoO so can't really pick one from there yet.

None. They were all too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Belt duty isn't hard. I feel bad for you.
    I didn't say it was hard, I said that I hate it.
    People on the platform having fun, while I dodge lasers and mindlessly shoot static objects to make other people have more fun on the platform!
    All due to this strange logic: "Top dps? Go do belt!"
    And the gold one: "TW before you hop on to the belt!". At this point I just feel like being used

As an avid Touhou player, I'm disappointed that Vizier is not up there, as it is the best fight this expansion, imo.

As a healer, I also enjoy Norushen quite a bit, as well.
    Last edited by Hainiryuun; 2013-11-18 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Bosses like Klaxxi (only one valid kill order possible on heroic)
    This isn't true. There are certain bosses that need to be killed at certain places, but the entire kill order isn't set in stone.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

It's a tie with Lei + Blackfuse. I went with Blackfuse since I love tanking in that fight.

Also special mention to Will of the Emperor. That was a fantastic fight to tank.

Garalon, it was a really fun fight for melee dps, loved it.

Lei Shen by far.

And definitely not the lagfest that is Elegon, barely playable unless you have a monster PC.

Spoils were fun on HC actually..
    Also liked Malkorok, but i'm a mistweaver so..

Other than that, Dark Animus, Lei Shen, Siegecrafter were good fights.. all on HC though ..
    Although I'm getting AIDS with how bad people are at surviving on Siegecrafter..

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Although I'm getting AIDS with how bad people are at surviving on Siegecrafter..
    ...wait...how are you healing those people?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    This isn't true. There are certain bosses that need to be killed at certain places, but the entire kill order isn't set in stone.
    I've seen like 20 videos of this (10m hc) and the first 6 bosses are always the same (because otherwise would be much more difficult)

Lei Shen heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    I wish you put Will of the Emperor on there. That was by far my favorite fight to tank.
    Will of the Emperor was SOOO FUN as a mage

IMO Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Lei Shen and Paragons of the Klaxxi are the best.

Lei shen, siegecrafter & Zor'lok, DA is on the list, but not in the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by blaxter View Post
    I've seen like 20 videos of this (10m hc) and the first 6 bosses are always the same (because otherwise would be much more difficult)
    The default 25H strat is Skeer, Rikkal, Korven, Hisek, Xaril, Iyyokuk, Kaz'tik, Kil'ruk, Ka'roz. Skeer, Korven and Xaril are set in stone. All the others can move to some degree.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

I'm kind of surprised that Elegon has way more votes than Durumu. Elegon was cool and all, but dat fps drop in phase 3, and the fight was really easy on heroic. Durumu was really fun and had completely unique mechanics; it was decently tuned on heroic as well.