112 25.69%
  • Paragons of the Klaxxi

33 7.57%
  • Garrosh Hellscream

69 15.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I loved Elegon, Windlord, Primordius, Iron Qon, Lei Shen and Siegecrafter.

I am alarmed that anyone chose Dark Animus or Durumu. For me, those were the most tedious fights since I have been playing.

Wheres Vizier heroic ? That fight was super fun.

Lei Shen, Durumu, Elegon (all HC).

Worst bosses are obviously all other last bosses: Garrosh, Sha of fear, Will of the Emperor, Shekzeer, for being a glorified uber-timesinks designed for only waste as much time as possible.

I voted for Lei Shen, Sha of Pride, and Horridon. These fights last a long time but there is so much attention to detail in how intricate they are. Granted, I've only done them on LFR difficulty (except Horridon), these fights are really fun and creative to me.

Nice poll! Good to be able to vote on several bosses, as well!

- Elegon - Really fun fight and tuned tightly. It was a real challenge the fight times around, pushing the limits of our raid. Sure, the fight becomes a joke with more gear, but still, great boss overall.
    - Lei Shen - perhaps the best boss in MoP. Lots of stuff happening, but you don't get the idea you are hitting a wall. Really rewards coordination and individual effort.
    - Siegecrafter - another boss that rewards coordination and really fun mechanics as well! Will be the most difficult boss in Siege whne the dust settles.

Mechagnome
    Mostly normal mode raider here.

Lei Shen was definitely most enjoyable for me. Hard enough for last boss, but not frustrating. Individual responsibility and teamwork at same time. Some RNG, but scripted as well-oiled machine.
    Really felt good both progressing on it, and killing it.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Unfortunately I didn't play while ToT was current, but Siegecrafter has been my favorite so far. Garrosh was pretty lackluster, the transition phases leave something to be desired.

Siege is awesome because i'm a hunter and i can provide some raid utility. I also like Malkorok because it's a fun mechanic and it drops a BIS weapon lol.
    Last edited by ihatepeople; 2013-11-20 at 06:23 PM.

Lei Shen was a pretty awesome fight.

I really liked Will of the Emperor...
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX-A-BONG

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I really liked Will of the Emperor...
    I actually did like Will of the Emperor, even if it didn't have much.
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    "It’s not what you have, or what you can do. Just being born, living your life… before you know it, you’re already special to someone."

Being a hunter, Thok is my favorite.

Elegon and Durumu. I do LFR just to watch people fail on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

Feng. My guild really sucked back then (still does), so we did have some problems with MSV normal. Stone Guard was infuriating, but Feng provided a nice, fair challenge for everybody. Just a very well designed fight with lots of awareness, and with amazing tank mechanics. Killing him for the first time felt just great, like we reached some plateau of cooperative sports or something.

Other than that, Lei Shen. Never done it with my guild, but I gotta hand it to Lei Shen - this was the first fight well designed on all difficulties, and probably the first entertaining encounter on LFR since the birth of it.

I like Primordius best,the feeling of getting over powered and a lizard skin to boot was awesome for me. Klaxxi fight close 2nd,not the fight in general just the shit you can pick up and use afterwards!

lei shen heroic, and vizier heroic was also funny

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Feng. My guild really sucked back then (still does), so we did have some problems with MSV normal. Stone Guard was infuriating, but Feng provided a nice, fair challenge for everybody. Just a very well designed fight with lots of awareness, and with amazing tank mechanics. Killing him for the first time felt just great, like we reached some plateau of cooperative sports or something.

Other than that, Lei Shen. Never done it with my guild, but I gotta hand it to Lei Shen - this was the first fight well designed on all difficulties, and probably the first entertaining encounter on LFR since the birth of it.
    Entertaining in LFR? Pls no. He took the average LFR grp 10 stacks of Determination to kill in the first two weeks, and I still see him wipe some LFR groups because Bouncing Bolt is apparently too spoopy for some people to stand in.

Lei Shen>Thok (love the up time i can have on it as a hunter) > Ji Kun (really enjoyed the flying around part, but platform assignment was boring)

my favs are Lei Shen and Garrosh simply because i had the most fun doing them.
    <A Clash of Kings> (Oceanic rank 4) 14/14H server 1st now recruiting all ranged classes especially Hunters, S-Priests and healers as we prepare for Mythic raiding, please apply within http://aclashofkings.enjin.com/home

All that you have accomplised... all that you have won... yet still you lick the boots of kings.

Will of the emperor is highly underrated. The dance was so satisfying to execute, followed by that huge chunk of damage on the boss.
    Vizier and blade lord also had fun things to dodge. I liked that.
    Sha of Fear was kind of boring.

Throne of Thunder is a personal favourite, I really enjoyed the theme. Reminded me of a Prince of Persia style of adventure, invading a fortress, falling from a bridge and then crawling your way back up facing all kinds of forgotten monstrosities...
    Pre-nerf Drumuru maze was glorious.
    Lei-shen HC best encounter hands down.

I think most of SoO was pretty bland but that might just be boredom after doing it so many times. The last 3 fights are fun, I guess.

MoP had some of the best raid encounters in the whole game, WoD better keep up.