Surv glyph and advice.

Hey guys,
    been reading those forum for months, and now i have a question about glyph for surv pve: which one are the best for this spec?
    This character is mostly for pvp, but during flex guild run i'll bring it as surv, so i need some advice.

character is Eriya @ well of eternity EU

Other advice are welcome!
    Thanks for all the feedback!

p.s. it may be that i'm logged out as bm in pvp gear, last night was rbg night.

Glyph of Animal Bond and Glyph of Deterrence are pretty much the 2 best major glyphs for any spec of Hunter. The third major slot is up to you on which you prefer for the circumstances but I recommend checking out Liberation(usually recommended for most situations in PvE), Disengage, Misdirection, Mending, and Pathfinding,.

As far as minor glyphs go the most recommended ones have been Revive Pet and Stampede. Revive Pet for obvious reasons and Stampede because you don't have to worry about whether or not you accidentally left growl on one of your reserve pets etc. Glyph of Aspect of the Pack can also be useful on occasion for PvE, and Tame Beast is great for those challenge tames. Otherwise, minors are completely optional and you can pretty much do whatever you want with them.

Deleted
    It was changed a while back that stampede pets only auto attack, so that's a non issue any more.
    glyph of camo might be useful for a third glyph, the 10% damage reduction one.

Deleted
    Glyph of Deterrence, Glyph of Animal Bond and i would recommend Glyph of Disengage if you use posthaste for better escape or getting closer to the boss when your a distance away.

Thanks a lot guys, i'll set up those tonight!