Deleted

Question Why orcish clans join Garrosh?

Hi!

Is there any reasoning why do they join Garrosh? I mean in the original story orcs were convinced that drenai are going to attack them and all. Are they doing it in exchange from Gary's tech? Orc and Drenai wasn't hostile against each other, respected each other and rather stayed of each other ways.
    Why do they want to invade Azeroth? They got tech from Gary now and as we know Drenor is mostly savage and unoccupied so why do they need azeroth?

It's like: "Hey this dude give us tech we don't need, let's kill innocent drenai and go to the world we don't realy care and mayby die in our way!"
    Last edited by mmoce5b592d471; 2013-11-18 at 02:22 PM.

Garrosh is going to target the Blackrock clan and get them making his iron shit.. they'll he'll likely flex his tech muscles at other clans and bring them in. They are only stopping them from drinking the blood, they didn't say Garrosh would show up before Ner'zhul is convinced my Kil'jaeden that the Draenei are bad.

Also, there are more Draenei and Velen through the portal in Azeroth, maybe that's why we attack. Ner'zhul wanted to take the horde and conquer other worlds. So it makes sense they be happy to flow into battle on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    They join Garrosh for the same reason they joined the Legion

RAPE PILLAGE AND PLUNDER.... and honor/glory..... *bull shit*

Garrosh has a charisma fitting with the old horde, he's dominate , powerful and an idealist (I believe many of the old horde were not idealists at all). He gives them a purpose to fight, to incite their slumbering thirst for war. Sure, not every orc clan joins him , even most doesn't, however! He prevented all orc clans from drinking mannaroth's blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is Napoleon and this is his 100 days

More like stalin P;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    More like stalin P;
    Stalin never made a comeback or was over thrown....

Because there wasn't a 25 heroic raid on his fortress yet.

Anyone else thinks when we go through the portal there will be a time discrepancy. And Garrosh has been there for years and is now some old war shaman leading Grom and the other orcs without revealing who he is......
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Manifest Destiny.

Plus, if someone comes out of nowhere, promises victory and glory on TWO worlds, and has the technology and moxy to prove it...then they'll join.

They didn't tell us why at Blizzcon, because the purpose of Blizzcon is not to deliver unto us the actual entire storyline of the expansion in advance
    I don't know why people ask these questions about spoilers as if anyone is going to be able to answer them

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Manifest Destiny.

Plus, if someone comes out of nowhere, promises victory and glory on TWO worlds, and has the technology and moxy to prove it...then they'll join.
    Count me in! Is there anyone who doesn't want to follow?