- No one would have their 87 ability.
- Everyones heals would be pathetic.
- Everyones damage would take setup.
- Everyone would have one-two CCs only.
- CCs would have a resource cost ala Psychic Horror
- Everyone would actually have mana issues
- Everyone would have their silences/interrupts increased to 45 seconds or more
- Everyone would lose their immunities (or have a max of ONE for ONE type on a long cooldown..ala fear ward)
- Alter Time cannot be used in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds
- No Heals (except Evocation) = Stay same
- Remove IceLance nerfed by 50-70%, Would rely on Icecicles and deepfreeze to do dmg
- DeepFreeze no longer stuns, now roots.
- Polymorph require and consume brainfreeze.
- Frostbolt now cost 100% more mana.
- Each time Mage Bombs deals damage the caster gains (2% Living bomb / 1% Neather tempest / 6% Frost bomb) of Maximum mana.
- Counterspell now have a 45sec cooldown 30sec if used on casting targets
- Coldsnap Removed
- Demonic Gateway cannot be used in arena or Rated Battlegrounds
- Dark Regeneration no longer increases healing done / Fel Armor no longer increase healing taken.
- (Affli) Soulburn: Soul Swap removed.
- Fear now cost Soul Shard / Burning Ember / Demonic Fury
- Dots now cost 100% more mana.
- Each time Unstable Afflication deals damage the caster gains 2% of maximum mana.
- Spell Lock now have a 40 sec cooldown
- Unending Resolve no longer makes the warlock immune to interrupts or silences
This is my understanding how these 2 classes would be like.
I just took 2 random caster classes so I have no grudge against either one.
If you want to know my class, I play a MM Hunter so its not a I play a shadow buff me thread.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sorgath/simple <----- This is my main
Do you think shadow priest are in need of a buff?