Poll: Huh?

Thread: What if

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't see why people would even vote no, it's another thing to do, which is great, even if you don't do it, it's more for other people to do.

So, yes, it would be good.

This is fucking brilliant.

Make faction leader like world bosses, you can only receive loot once per week etc etc. Should give them a chance to drop tier too, just like the other world bosses to rake in more interest.

OP.....this is just fucking genius. And that was NOT sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should do it so that it's like the Celestials. Chance at loot once per week from one of any of the bosses. I would totally do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see this, especially with where they are going next expansion with PVP gear. Treat them like the Celestials where you can get a chance at loot once per week for all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    They should do it so that it's like the Celestials. Chance at loot once per week from one of any of the bosses. I would totally do this.
    I like this guy.

Deleted
    I like this idea! More of this kind plz! And make a more dynamic world with events? How hard can it be to take a ship, make it rock,let it sail to random locations, shoot and invade the cities? This is what WoW needs!

Unlike most things on this site, this is actually a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Other Factions Leaders had a chance to drop PvP Loot once a week, to spice up the dead world pvp abit.

Yay, Nay?
    What if they removed resilience and pvp power from all world PVP? What if they did that and scaled your gear to be (some number) in all world PVP combat? Now the only difference between you and the person you're attacking or who is attacking you is skill and character class.

Deleted
    God was one of us?

I think shit would get very weird for a while, then we would be ok about it. And then after some years, not so much.

Get a thread made on the WoW forums for this! Blizzard must know!

It's a great idea

It's little things like this that WoW needs tbh!
    Last edited by Leonheart327; 2013-11-18 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This idea is great. Anything that encourages city sieges is awesome.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    Get a thread made on the WoW forums for this! Blizzard must know!

It's a great idea

It's little things like this that WoW needs tbh!
    Yes my friend! More Random Dynamic world events!

HERE!

Who the fuck voted no?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    HERE!

Who the fuck voted no?
    Same people who complained about the greatest event in gaming history. The zombie invasion pre-wotlk

what if................. I am completely uninterested in horde crawling all over stormwind and killing vendors, auctioneers, and profession trainers on my pve server?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it just deter WPVP? All you'd achieve by partaking in city defense is cockblocking a couple of epics. Sure, it's funny to some people, but I'm pretty sure most wouldn't care after the first week. You'd see more Horde players than Alliance ones in every city save Stormwind, and vice versa.

I have a feeling it'd end like the original TB: one side would purposely let the other win in return for being given the same courtesy.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-11-18 at 08:07 PM.

If it weren't for unbalanced realms this would be so fun... Imagine Stormscale and Ravencrest... The small faction's capital will basically be conquered by the opposite faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Wouldn't it just deter WPVP? All you'd achieve by partaking in city defense is cockblocking a couple of epics. Sure, it's funny to some people, .
    Isnt this basicily what WPvP is? People on forums today are throwing the words ganking and to remove Flying mounts around since its not possible to, well corpse camp/cockblock anymore?

People would be invading cities every day on big servers, killing AH guys, quest guys. New players wouldn't like it PvE players wouldn't like it and a part of PvP players wouldn't like it. I would have nothing against it and would find it a lot of fun.

I did "For The Horde" more than once in wrath was a good time. Got to group up with random trolls on the server, then go to various places i never go (i don't play alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Other Factions Leaders had a chance to drop PvP Loot once a week, to spice up the dead world pvp abit.

Yay, Nay?
    Do it! Pitch it to blizz! I'd love this!

However, servers with uneven faction ratios may be an unfair advantage.