Thread: Raid lock query

Raid lock query

Hey guys,

My RL is locking SoO at Spoils this week so we can just down Garrosh already (time issues cuz casual 2 hr a day 2 days a week guild). I was wondering if I could do at least the 1st and then some on normal, and then join the lockout again for Spoils onwards when everything resets or do I have to wait because I was part of the raid group when it got locked?

The Patient
    As long as you're not the one locking the raid ID, you can do whatever you want. If you create a new ID for yourself, though, you won't be able to join his and kill Garrosh this week.
    Here is what you might consider an unexpected truth: The only place where I commonly see elitist assholes is here. I rarely encounter them in the game. The game as portrayed on forums is not the game that most people actually experience. - MoanaLisa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    As long as you're not the one locking the raid ID, you can do whatever you want. If you create a new ID for yourself, though, you won't be able to join his and kill Garrosh this week.
    Oh okay. So if someone is doing a pug, I can join it and down a few bosses, then go join his again?