Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I have played for 6 years and have almost 3 of those /played AMA.

Hello, I am the bearer of truths, i am a hardcore player turned casual now, I started playing in bc and raiding heroic content in wrath and cataclysm, have played every class in the endgame, i have logged before, i have alot of opinions about game play and design formed over a long period of time spent playing the game and have just come back after quitting when throne of thunder came out and i will let you pick my brains, just load up this thread with questions, i may not be famous or anything but i never see AMA on mmo champ, this could be a cool experiment!

So ask me anything!
    Last edited by The bearer of truths; 2013-11-18 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    Hello, I am the bearer of truths, i am a hardcore player turned casual now, I started playing in bc and raiding heroic content in wrath and cataclysm, have played every class in the endgame, i have logged before, i have alot of opinions about game play and design formed over a long period of time spent playing the game and have just come back after quitting when throne of thunder came out and i will let you pick my brains, just load up this thread with questions, i may not be famous or anything but i never see AMA on mmo champ, this could be a cool experiment!
    When will RAF work again?

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    When will RAF work again?
    Thats is working as of a few days ago according to my launcher, friend.

Thats is working as of a few days ago according to my launcher, friend.
    It is not working as of a few days ago according to Blizzard employees. It went down the day after they "leveled it up".

Deleted

So ask me anything!
    If Arthas mount is invincible, why can I see it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you regret it?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is AMA? Where I live it is the Alberta Motor Association, used for vehicle roadside assistance.

Deleted
    Oh great bearer of truths

Which spec should I use for my warlock alt in Timeless Isle to kill mobs as fast as possible?

Im guessing Destro to make good frequent use of Shadowburn.

Example:

1. Pull mob
    2.Chaos bolt
    3. Get mob down to 20% (Another CB if necessary)
    4. SH-SH-SH-SHADOWBUUUUURN
    5. Mob gets obliterated, gain 2 embers
    6. Rinse amd repeat
    7. ???????
    8. Profit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    What is AMA? Where I live it is the Alberta Motor Association, used for vehicle roadside assistance.
    My common sense says "Ask me anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Do you regret it?
    That is a good question,no I met alot of good friends and have forged friendships that will last a lifetime, additionally i was staying with a sick family member and looking after them, so i had plenty of free time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    AMA stand for ask me anything

AMA = Ask me anything

Remember when Hunter's were not a class? As someone who's been trudging along since beta, I now feel really old hearing "played 6 years," haha

Edit:: Heck, I'll bite. As someone who only hardcore raided back in vanilla and then dropped to casual, which expansion do you think provided the most joyous and fun raiding experience and why would you say so?
    Last edited by NymPhox85; 2013-11-18 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Added a question for funzies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    If Arthas mount is invincible, why can I see it?
    I think you are confusing the word invincible with the word invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Oh great bearer of truths

Which spec should I use for my warlock alt in Timeless Isle to kill mobs as fast as possible?

Im guessing Destro to make good frequent use of Shadowburn.

Example:

1. Pull mob
    2.Chaos bolt
    3. Get mob down to 20% (Another CB if necessary)
    4. SH-SH-SH-SHADOWBUUUUURN
    5. Mob gets obliterated, gain 2 embers
    6. Rinse amd repeat
    7. ???????
    8. Profit

- - - Updated - - -

haha, there is no need for you to greet me so, Anyway i have not dabbled in the timeless isle much, i only looted the chests so i could jump into the lfr pool, I have always had a fondness for affliction spec, if there is alot of mobs to dot and run along it might be best to do it that way i reckon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NymPhox85 View Post
    AMA = Ask me anything

Remember when Hunter's were not a class? As someone who's been trudging along since beta, I now feel really old hearing "played 6 years," haha

Edit:: Heck, I'll bite. As someone who only hardcore raided back in vanilla and then dropped to casual, which expansion do you think provided the most joyous and fun raiding experience and why would you say so?
    Beta...wow..I kneel before you great NymPhox, because you, are an Ancient.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will we ever have flying in Silvermoon?
    You cared enough to post.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NymPhox85 View Post
    AMA = Ask me anything

he started in BC so he didnt raid in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    You're quick...

Deleted
    I don't understand the point of this thread ? What is the game here?

Haha :P

It's kinda sad when I look back over the years. All these years playing, and without joining the hardcore raiding scene, I don't really have much to show for it, haha. Just lots of times with friends running around in world PVP and goofing off :P. Good times though at least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    I was speaking about my own experiences.....

Deleted
    Gryt beerer of thryyts

What would you like to see implemented in the game they have not yet/have no plans for?

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    I think you are confusing the word invincible with the word invisible.
    I can't believe people keep falling for that old troll joke.