Deleted

The Bigger Threat To WoW...

So basically, what is the biggest and most dangerous threat to the universe of world of warcraft, is it the Old Gods, or the Burning Legion or smthing else...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Ghostcrawler is the biggest threat to WoW.

Threat to the universe?

It seems like it's the Burning Legion since they destroy whole worlds on a regular basis (despite failing with Azeroth) while the Old Gods have been contained to Azeroth from what we've seen. There is speculation and reason to believe other beings like Azeroth's Old Gods are out there, but we have no solid certainty on what they've done to other planets, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Ghostcrawler is the biggest threat to WoW.
    CRAB BATTLE!

Deleted
    maybe not the whole universe :P but u guys know what i mean. ill just say azeroth

At current time Garrosh maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie

She's all nice and cool now. But pretty soon she's going to just toss up her hands and unwind all time.

Deleted
    how do i add a poll to dis...

- - - Updated - - -

not bur legitly, cuz i mean the old gods are still out der, and the BL is regrouping or whatever, which is more dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by xUltraVegetaaaazHD720xxxx View Post
    So basically, what is the biggest and most dangerous threat to the universe of world of warcraft, is it the Old Gods, or the Burning Legion or smthing else...
    The Titans. They made us and have every ability to destroy us and even have various failsafes set up to wipe out the entire planet should anything go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    The Titans. They made us and have every ability to destroy us and even have various failsafes set up to wipe out the entire planet should anything go wrong.
    The titans did not make the proud troll race.

All you lesser races can suck it up when they come calling, but we're going to kill them just like we did countless "gods" before them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burning legion, Titans, and old gods are all kind of connected. The Titans are pretty significant threat though. as xanzul said they could just come back take a look at trade chat and go "Nope" flip a switch and wipe us all out.

It's us, we cry and cry endlessly over just about anything and when blizzard delivers, we change our minds and don't want it anymore.

The playerbase who think they know how to make a better MMO or are still stuck in 2007.

Oh, you mean in lore?

Still the playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    It's us, we cry and cry endlessly over just about anything and when blizzard delivers, we change our minds and don't want it anymore.
    You know, there are actually more than 5 people who post on these forums, right? Just because some people want something, doesn't mean everyone does. Strangely enough, what pleases some people might really annoy others - and those others can and will complain about it when it happens.

Logic is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    The playerbase who think they know how to make a better MMO or are still stuck in 2007.

Oh, you mean in lore?

Still the playerbase.
    No, it's the opposite. You mean Blizzardknights

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    No, it's the opposite. You mean Blizzardknights
    I mean what I said. I said WoW elitists stuck in 2007.