Hey guys.

So I just updated my Nvidia graphics driver for the first time since I bought it. It is a 675M and I downloaded the driver version 331.65

I noticed that since I downloaded it, I'm having frame rate issues. While it says in game that I am getting 60 frames per second, it's actually extremely choppy and looks more like 10 fps.Anyone know what I can do to remedy this situation?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I notice choppy movement (like frameskipping) eventhough Fraps showing 100++ FPS when i update my video drivers (intel hd3000+optimus geforce 610M)

Apparently the issue was because i update the intel driver last instead of the geforce driver as the last one i update, it seems to messed up framerates (both intel and nvidia gpu gets choppy)
So i reinstall my geforce driver once more (so it will be the last one being updated) and then movement is fast and smooth as usual no longer choppy playing games on geforce or intel gpu

The only remaining issue i have with 320.18whql is that i can no longer limit my game FPS to 60hz by using Vsync ON from nvidia control panel it works fine with 314.22whql

P.S. it sounds like the problem with this guy up here