Talking ►Judgement [A] New 10-man recruiting, prep for WoD 20man mythic◄

Are you focused on progression but don't have the time to raid 12 - 16 hours or more per week?

I am in the process of beginning a new 10-man focused on progression within the means of a more casual schedule. The current 10-man is raiding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7 - 9 pm central (8 - 10pm eastern, 6 - 8pm mountain or 5 - 7pm pacific). I plan on using the same schedule to raid and possibly Monday's to clean up, as come the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor, we will be increasing our raid to accommodate 20-man heroic content.

I am on the hunt for like minded individuals that share the same goals as myself. Having moved to this server, it gives anyone the opportunity to claim server firsts, and I cannot do that by myself.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
    Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role,
    Provide atleast 90% raid attendance (aside from emergencies)
    Knowledge and strategies of current content,
    Ability to take blunt, constructive criticism, and learn from mistakes,
    Good communication and contributions towards guild advancement,
    Stable internet connection,
    Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Judgement will be utilizing distribution of loot via council between myself, another officer and a random individual from the raid chosen by /roll 1-10 to minimize favoritisim. Attendance and performance will also be taken into consideration.
    Judgement will also supply enchanting materials and gems for upgrading equipment. Also provided will be repair costs, feasts and potions needed within the raid environment.

In the coming weeks, I will be running a fully supported website for guild communication. Participation in finalizing raid strategies, or improving them, communication of needed times off will be required. Communication is key for running any organized team.

Regarding anything I haven't covered, or just any general questions, please feel free to contact me at Papichulo#1562 // silvercivic2010@hotmail.com through realID, or simply post a reply to this thread with your contact information or private message me through MMO-Champion.

Progression of the current 10-man is 11/14 normal. When I left my previous guild 5 weeks ago, I personally was 2/14 Heroic. I joined Judgement based on the schedule and I plan on building from here, Grizzly Hills. This is an entirely new 10-man, lead by myself, unless another individual would like to lead.

Use of Mumble is required.

- - - Updated - - -

/10char...

- - - Updated - - -

Current roster is:
    Prot Paladin 2/14H exp
    Shadow Priest 11/14H exp

Lets fill this roster up!
    Last edited by Papi; 2013-11-20 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Are you focused on progression but don't have the time to raid 12 - 16 hours or more per week?

I am in the process of beginning a new 10-man focused on progression within the means of a more casual schedule. The current 10-man is raiding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7 - 9 pm central (8 - 10pm eastern, 6 - 8pm mountain or 5 - 7pm pacific). I plan on using the same schedule to raid, as come the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor, we will be increasing our raid to accommodate 20-man heroic content.

I am on the hunt for like minded individuals that share the same goals as myself. Having moved to this server, it gives anyone the opportunity to claim server firsts, and I cannot do that by myself.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
    Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role,
    Provide atleast 90% raid attendance (aside from emergencies)
    Knowledge and strategies of current content,
    Ability to take blunt, constructive criticism, and learn from mistakes,
    Good communication and contributions towards guild advancement,
    Stable internet connection,
    Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Judgement will be utilizing distribution of loot via council between myself, another officer and a random individual from the raid chosen by /roll 1-10 to minimize favoritisim. Attendance and performance will also be taken into consideration.
    Judgement will also supply enchanting materials and gems for upgrading equipment. Also provided will be repair costs, feasts and potions needed within the raid environment.

In the coming weeks, I will be running a fully supported website for guild communication. Participation in finalizing raid strategies, or improving them, communication of needed times off will be required. Communication is key for running any organized team.

Regarding anything I haven't covered, or just any general questions, please feel free to contact me at Papichulo#1562 // silvercivic2010@hotmail.com through realID, or simply post a reply to this thread with your contact information or private message me through MMO-Champion.

Progression of the current 10-man is 10 or 11/14 normal. When I left 1 month ago, I personally was 2/14 Heroic. I joined Judgement based on the schedule and I plan on building from here, Grizzly Hills. This is an entirely new 10-man, lead by myself, unless another individual would like to lead.

Use of Mumble is required.

- - - Updated - - -

/10char...

- - - Updated - - -

Current roster is:
    Myself, Prot Paladin 2/14H exp
    PQ, Shadow Priest 11/14H exp

Lets fill this roster up!
    11/14 tonight.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

/10 char...

- - - Updated - - -

up up GIGGITY! \o/

- - - Updated - - -

almost out of work! \o/

- - - Updated - - -

cant sleep o.O

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

^ 10 char ^

- - - Updated - - -

My friend got banned o.O

Still looking for a tank (prefer DK or Brewmaster), healers (Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman/Druid or Mistweaver Monk) and most any DPS except a Shadow Priest or a Warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

giggity ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Updated!

Current roster is:
    Prot Paladin 2/14H exp
    Shadow Priest 11/14H exp
    Desrto/Afflic Warlock
    Arms Warrior
    Combat/ass Rogue

In need of a few healers and another tank.

- - - Updated - - -

updated...

- - - Updated - - -

giggity ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

^ ^

- - - Updated - - -

2 healers and a tank, stat.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for them healers.

- - - Updated - - -

Salloreon.

hows the second group coming papi?

Welcome back to MMo. :P

Looking for 1 tank, 2 healers to get things rolling. I bumped this thread with Salloreon(Blood DK), so I remeber to hunt him down when I get home. I dont have my authenticator on me while I am at work.

- - - Updated - - -

bump10char

Paragons down. Two pull learning curve.
    Starting Garrosh tomorrow given the interested players.