Deleted

worth stacking alchemy on charachters?

Thinking about stacking alchemy on all my charachters, got 8 at the moment, and 3 more incoming to 90!

Well, i would do 11x living steel everyday, and i think that would be a good profit ? or would i just flood the market? playing on very very high populated server !

if i could sell all, it would be 10k+ g /week

anyone that done it already maybe?

or maybe is there another prof that is more worth stacking?

I have 10 alchemists on my server, only my main does not have Alchemy as he is BS/Engineering. It's a great setup if you can stomach the leveling.

Deleted
    ah nice, well yea i guess its kinda worth it, feels like that atleast making awesome gold everyday with little no work, and hopefully it will be awesome in next exp

If it's alts that dont have professions then Alchemy + Tailoring is usually really good. Bags always sell. Inscription was really good to have at the start of the expansion with how you crafted Darkmoon cards so if it works the same way in WoD then that is good to have on alts.

Deleted
    alright well will start with alchemist on all chars for now :P gonna farm some more gold, do you guys think 50k is enough for just bying all mats on ah?

Deleted
    50k is large, usually 1-600 pack were sold for 20k gold on my server.
    I guess you have all the other profession? If not I think it's better to do that, then take alchy. 11k/week for nothing is good, buys Trillium bar on week end, and craft Living Steel Belt Buckle is better.

Well I guess it's down to the economy on your server, but I'd advise a bit more diversification.

I personally have 2 tailors, 2 engineers, a BS, a LW and 3 alchs running at the moment. I think tailoring bags are where I make the most money on a regular basis, with a bit of serious cream once a month from Sky Golems.

I just use my alch transmutes to make living steel for my golems and a few other things, never bothered selling it directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    If it's alts that dont have professions then Alchemy + Tailoring is usually really good. Bags always sell. Inscription was really good to have at the start of the expansion with how you crafted Darkmoon cards so if it works the same way in WoD then that is good to have on alts.
    Pretty much the same as previous expansions, early on the decks sold great, don't think there's much of a market now though. Or at least it's more niche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.