Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    This, if someone can remove the roots Warriors will still be crushing their enemies.
    They can still bladestorm out. This was not a nerf at all.

The nerf to warriors is justified. However the indirect buff this will be to mages is unacceptable. Far too long have mages been Gods of PVP...

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    It's a step.

Hopefully this means that Blizzard are going to be doing a step-by-step nerfing process until they feel Warriors are in a balanced state, and the same goes for buffing classes who are bottom of the pack. I'd much rather prefer that than nerfing Warriors into oblivion and replacing them with something else that's just as overpowered.
    With how holinka has been talking I wouldn't expect much else to happen he's been drinking the warrior's koolaid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    This, if someone can remove the roots Warriors will still be crushing their enemies.
    If dispelling was such an easy way to counter roots/slows then frost mages would be utterly pathetic.

We all know that that is not the situation!?

Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Well, if they drop MSR then they'll get their root break back .. so it's technically just 1 nerf.

Either Warriors will take Safeguard (and lose MSR), or keep MSR and lose the ability to break roots. Either way it's just 1 nerf, but it brings back some form of decision making.
    in all honesty, MSR should just replace regular spell reflect the way safeguard replaces intervene.

i always thought intervene should break roots and snares, given exactly how many auto applied snares there are the game ( warriors being one of the few who don't have one)
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i always thought intervene should break roots and snares, given exactly how many auto applied snares there are the game ( warriors being one of the few who don't have one)
    Monks don't auto apply snare, paladins get it as a talent, dks get it as a talent or from chains, many other classes don't. Warrior snare is off GCD, which already makes it a lot better than most other classes.

I've played a warrior for a while now and with the current state of warriors I can agree this is needed.

Warriors aren't extraordinary in 1v1 but in bgs and arenas they're fucking sick. Warriors were always insane when they had support but now they're just sick and ruining the game experience for everyone who is not a warrior. There is simply no way to shake a warrior off AND he also does TONS of damage. I'd rather fight some disgusting rogue than a warrior.

Deleted
    Good nerf, no more glad for you Bajheera, only joking Bajheera fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    Good nerf, no more glad for you Bajheera, only joking Bajheera fans.

lol baj got glad? when did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Monks don't auto apply snare, paladins get it as a talent, dks get it as a talent or from chains, many other classes don't. Warrior snare is off GCD, which already makes it a lot better than most other classes.
    dks talent into an auto applied snare and paladins apply their snare with their seal in the course of melee hitting their target. neither costs resources. hamstring does.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

wow this article amazes me

dks talent into an auto applied snare and paladins apply their snare with their seal in the course of melee hitting their target. neither costs resources. hamstring does.
    Don't forget Rogue crippling poison, 100% up-time resource free snare. Never have been a fan of that.
    Bludcraze - Bleeding Hollow (Warrior)
    Crushlol - Bleeding Hollow (DK)
    Googlesearch - Bleeding Hollow (Hunter)

Deleted
    good change, now well see alot more safeguards meaning less mass reflects.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I dont like it. Dont get me wrong warriors need tons of nerfs. But this is a big mage buff which are already OP.

this. too much...

the only caster this nerf helps is those with roots... pretty much mages.

in all honesty, MSR should just replace regular spell reflect the way safeguard replaces intervene.
    I still dont get why everyone says this. This would either make warriors too overpowered or gimping themselves depending on how you implement the cd, theres no middle ground for a change like that.

I am fine with the change to intervene but it does still kinda force warriors to spec safeguard again against most comps. I guess it promotes more of a choice which is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    I still dont get why everyone says this. This would either make warriors too overpowered or gimping themselves depending on how you implement the cd, theres no middle ground for a change like that.

I am fine with the change to intervene but it does still kinda force warriors to spec safeguard again against most comps. I guess it promotes more of a choice which is a good thing.
    I think you will see warriors going back to safeguard, but if MSR did replace spell reflect it wouldn't be the worst thing because MSR is only a 1min cd so It would still be good just would have to be used more conservatively.
    Bludcraze - Bleeding Hollow (Warrior)
    Crushlol - Bleeding Hollow (DK)
    Googlesearch - Bleeding Hollow (Hunter)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I dont like it. Dont get me wrong warriors need tons of nerfs. But this is a big mage buff which are already OP.
    Because having to worry about 2 reflects and 2 interrupts isn't enough. This is a minor spriest buff though.

Disarm bladestorm, nerf double reflect, nerf deep wounds by at least 75%, make it impossible to intimidating/disrupting shout during bladestorm. These are the minimum changes they should make to balance warriors.

Haha warrior tears!!! Feed me moar!
    You are wrong. This would gut warriors. Also, your denial that this game should indeed be renamed to "World of Castercraft" invalidates anything you have to say, because you can't possibly be playing the same game. Or you are a mage/lock... Either way, try not to be so worthless in discussions, hmm?

10+ Year Old Account

how about giving warriors back a 10 sec SR?

- - - Updated - - -

hamstring is a nerfed version of its former self.being off the GCD was just added back into the game in the last patch.so stop acting like hamstring is better then other classes slows because its not.