Rerolling to another side after model changing?

Hi guys.
    I was always wondering about rerolling to another side of the conflict as I never really felt as true Horde player and now, hearing about new models gave me another push to do it. I was kinda "forced" to play Horde cuz most of my folks were on the Red side, but since my guild disbanded and they stopped playing i think about revisiting good ol' Stormwind.
    It's just feeling little nostalgic to leave my priest on which I've played since Cata came tho. Also, the idea of starting fresh with 0 toons (maybe cept for the instant 90lvl), all this professions grinding, collecting transmog gear... Eh, decisions. Anyone else thinking about it?

*No, I don't want to spend money on race change, it's tremendously high here in Europe.

No, I don't think I'll ever completely switch to Alliance, however, this is the first time I'll have serious Alliance alts which I'll care about.

I'll go ahead and make a Human and maybe a Dwarf and even a Night Elf.
    I always wanted to see their side of the story and just play with them, but most of them looked horrible so I couldn't bother with it.

Now I have reasons to care about them. I'll still have my Orc warrior as my main, which I've been playing since Vanilla, but this will be a nice time to try something different.

Nope defiantly staying horde. Orcs look good, undead were impressive for not being done yet. Tauren looked alright, but they aren't done yet either. Hoping trolls look badass like vol'jin. I don't think we're getting upright trolls, but I'm fine with it.

I really like the dwarf model though. I do have an alliance realm, I might level my dwarf sham eventually

Deleted
    Depends, might go back to my gnome warrior (ponytails ) or try a draenei or a tauren

10+ Year Old Account
    i won't switch any of my top level characters, which are all horde
    but i may roll temporary alts on the alliance side just to get a feel for their models (not planning on actually finishing them, just gonna play with them)

i'll also use my free lvl 90 to roll a 90-100 alliance character to see the story of Draenor from the alliance side, but my mains will stay horde.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play mostly humans (yeah, get over it) and I think they probably have the ugliest models right now. I can wait to see what the new humans look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthoric View Post
    I play mostly humans (yeah, get over it) and I think they probably have the ugliest models right now. I can wait to see what the new humans look like.
    Yea, exactly, I'd probably reroll to human/NE. I hope they'll get pretty this time.

I'm actually right there with you, OP. My best friend and I are both returning for Warlords and we decided to reroll alliance (he actually trasnferred and faction changed the toons he wants to main, while I rolled up a new one). Both for a change of pace, and because of fucking Karabor.

Seriously though. Black fucking Temple. As a capital. All of my money.

That will depend if the open free faction change and if they balance the racials. But I would change my Orc for a female Human any day of the week.

If I could convince my guild to switch, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Gnome monk, hell yes.

Maybe. I never liked horde because of the character models. The new orcs look really good, but I'm still waiting for the females to come out. I'm probably the only girl in the game who isn't really into the female gnomes (sorry! they're not for me!), so I might be open to switching to horde. That said, I do want to get back into competitive raiding in WoD, so it'll depend on my guild situation at the time.

Omg, I forgot about Black Temple being next Alliance capital. TOTALLY REROLLING.

I'm biting the bullet and levelling a Worgen mage ... I was originally doing it just to check out the Ally side of MoP (their version of Dominance Offensive, for instance), but it looks like I'll be interested in taking it through WoD as well. Shadowmoon Valley looks like it`ll be quite the place.

I think the new gnomes look awesome. Thinking about a gnome warlock as my 90 boost.

i already have an alliance server and a horder server. but i am also waiting to see of my main server(the horde one) will be connected to another servers, i kind of expect it to be since its a med pop server
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I'm totally creating an Alliance alt (not sure if dwarf or gnome yet) to experience the other side of the story in WoD and also enjoy the new character models. Still having my orc as main, I am and will always be a Horde guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure what race or side I want to play this expansion. I am waiting until all the new models are out to make that choice. You should do the same.
    Aye mate