556 1/14H Hunter lf Raiding Guild

Hi, im hephaesteus, and i am looking forward to join a raiding guild, i have around 220k dps, you look up my logs, i have 1/14H exp on siege, so i maybe looking to join a guild like that or better.

pref. a 10 man guild since its tighter and loot is easier to distribute.

I am 18, i am mature and fully raid aware.

thanks for your time

We are looking for a mage or a hunter for core
    Our raid time are fri-sat 9pm server - 1am server
    As you know we are an alt guild whom our mains are in top raiding guilds
    That raid through out the week, we are friends that raid together on weekends as an alt guild we progressed 13/13H last tier and we are 9/14H this tier and still progressing if interested please contact "boombow" in game or add this btag phazedout#1671
    Please note we are looking for exceptional players.. Paid xfers discussed
    We'll be looking forward to your contact soon!

[H] < The Risen> Thorium Brotherhood
    We are in need of 2-3 players for alternate and core players to fill our raids:
    Minimum ilvl of 550
    Death Knight-Dps
    Monk-MW or WW
    Shaman- Heals or dps
    Warlock- dps
    Hunter- dps

Alternates will still get geared up and will not just be exclusively pulled in when someone is not able to make it, keep that in mind.

Progression:
    Throne of Thunder
    12/12N
    10/13H
    Siege
    14/14N

Raid times:
    Tuesday-830 EST
    Thursday-900 EST
    Saturday 900 EST

If you have any questions you can add Bêtenoire#1632 (alt+136 for the ê).
    Hope to hear from ya
    Last edited by Facelez; 2013-11-19 at 08:28 AM.

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 9/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 9/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www[dot]adaptguild[dot]com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)

Hey,

Not sure if you found a new guild yet. We are a new 10man with almost everyone having 13/14 or 14/14 progression in SoO. We have not yet started raiding as a guild yet but will within the next few days or next week at the latest. We plan on pushing heroics hard and going after server firsts. Our experience seems to fit with yours. We recently split from a few different guilds to reform Eternium, where most of us have raided in the past. Check out our website eterniumguild.com if you are interested and feel free to ask any questions to find out more info!

Thanks!
    ~Luth

toss me a pm with your btag would love to chat

Hello!, An She is the recent merger of 2 10man guilds looking to go 25m. 9/14H - 6/14H we raid Monday-Thursday 9-12EST. Scragula#1516.