Anybody else finding it difficult

Anybody else find it difficult to find an active social guild anymore or even recruiting?

All my friends no longer play WoW and my guild of 5 years basically no longer exists so filling that void is beginning to feel impossible. Official servers forum is dead despite it's population being medium. I'm a roleplayer and not interested in end game so my niche becomes smaller even on an RP server.

Join a high server or wait for yours to be connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

What server do you play on, fellow RP player here, with a very open and mostly social guild, so could perhaps help you to a new home
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Players make community, and players broke it.
    More social options than ever, but less willingness than ever to use them.
    Blame the right people please, your fellow players.

Moonglade

I could change server, but I don't have the funds to transfer 11 characters... A server merge may work but that could be months

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Moonglade

I could change server, but I don't have the funds to transfer 11 characters... A server merge may work but that could be months

change it to moonguard..............though you might find rp guilds there a bit too social.

Moonguard isn't EU

Argent Dawn is very well populated. Just roll an alt for now?

http://www.argentarchives.org/
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

Have a few alts there, problem is I wanna use my already existing characters

I usually end up going to Goldshire and ending up satisfied for the night.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fuyne/advanced
    http://www.twitch.tv/mifuyne , livestreaming LoL/WoW/Skyrim/BF4
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "police! These people have anime avatars on a forum and theyre discussing laws!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I usually end up going to Goldshire and ending up satisfied for the night.
    My Tauren has class

My Tauren has class
    You might find whatever you are looking for in the city of Silvermoon than.
    Heard interracial love-making is quite hip right now.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fuyne/advanced
    http://www.twitch.tv/mifuyne , livestreaming LoL/WoW/Skyrim/BF4
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "police! These people have anime avatars on a forum and theyre discussing laws!"

From personal experience, whenever an MMO nears its end, the RP servers empty out first.

Anybody else find it difficult to find an active social guild anymore or even recruiting?

All my friends no longer play WoW and my guild of 5 years basically no longer exists so filling that void is beginning to feel impossible. Official servers forum is dead despite it's population being medium. I'm a roleplayer and not interested in end game so my niche becomes smaller even on an RP server.
    You have to make an effort. It's not going to fall into your lap. There's a lot of great guilds out there, but their not the ones spamming new toons.

My Tauren has class
    lol I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    You have to make an effort. It's not going to fall into your lap. There's a lot of great guilds out there, but their not the ones spamming new toons.
    I know how it works however it's difficult finding em when they don't advertise

I know how it works however it's difficult finding em when they don't advertise
    Do you check your realm forum regularly over at Blizzard's forums? We don't spam trade for recruiting and do it mainly through those.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

A lot of people are desubbing right now and guilds usually die during this space between expansions. It might be better off looking for a new active guild after the expansion releases.

If anything I have seen my guild's membership sky rocket with the introduction of 5.4. I joined it in 5.1 (when I was sick of my friends guild not raiding), and we had a sudden dump off of members in ToT but they and guys who stopped playing in Cataclysm came back all at once lately. That and we have an unofficial merging of guilds with another guild that was looking for flex members at the same time we were, both of us had 1 tank and 2 healers so we merged and now have 2 tanks, 4 healers and ample dps. Worked out awesome for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Do you check your realm forum regularly over at Blizzard's forums? We don't spam trade for recruiting and do it mainly through those.
    Yeah it's dead... lucky if there's a new post every week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If anything I have seen my guild's membership sky rocket with the introduction of 5.4. I joined it in 5.1 (when I was sick of my friends guild not raiding), and we had a sudden dump off of members in ToT but they and guys who stopped playing in Cataclysm came back all at once lately. That and we have an unofficial merging of guilds with another guild that was looking for flex members at the same time we were, both of us had 1 tank and 2 healers so we merged and now have 2 tanks, 4 healers and ample dps. Worked out awesome for us.
    That's raiding though, it's natural raiding guilds flourish when a new raid is out... Unfortunately for others it offers little