Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Did all but wing 3 last night all I want is a weapon..which..well there's always next week or I can reinstall oQueue..I suppose...

Overall the experience was...interesting..

Wing 1 -

Wipe once on the protectors once. I know tanks are WoW jebus and can do NO WRONG, but we had a tank in PvP gear who wasn't doing much of anything let alone tanking. s/he was called out on it, said nothing. Kicked. Got a new tank in 2 mins (O_o) Actually geared to tank no problems. Rest of the instance no issues.

Wing 2 -

I hate this wing, the splitting of raid groups on the first boss is the bane of LFR. Wiped once on the first boss cause no tower group was set and pretty much all the dps went into the tower at the pull!? Second attempt a tower group was set up and it went fine. EXCEPT some paladin started BoPing the tank. The tank e-raged pretty hard. People told him to calm down they're just doing it to get a rise out of it. He kept raging and raging and threaten to kick ALL of the paladins out of the raid.

Second boss no issue, but tank kept getting BoPed which caused the boss to turn around and one shot melee.

After second boss tank has a melt down and rage quits. The paladins (aside from me) were all doing it. They said they werent' at first but seeing how douchey the tank was being about it they all joined in.

New tank in no time, Shamans no problems chain pulled till Nazgrim, no issues except much like splitting into different group, swithcing targets is an issue. We JUST hit the enrage timer killed him anyway. Sloppy but still the smoothest kill I've been a part of on him no 20 min wipe recoveries where someone explains ad nausim to switch targets and not to dps him in def stance like he's trying to explain the meaning of life to a gold fish. I also somehow got the Call to Arms bag..as dps?!

Wing 4 -

Siege Crafter - No issues really just no one on the belt but still killed him

Paragons - Trash right before was just...like GW2 events. random chaos. The actual boss..fine and dandy

Garrosh - Trash before..actuall..no problems. One wipe cause a tank pulled too much, last time I did this it took an hour to get past this cause CC is as foreign concept as switching targets. This time we didn't use CC and still made it. Garrosh himself. There always ALWAYS has to be that one Ranged that just WILL NOT stack. Wiped first attempt cause the ranged killing the engi forgot the last one. Second time no problems aside from random desecrations here and there, actually the smoothest I've seen garsoh done. People actually didn't have to be beraided to switch to MC targets

All in all LFR is hit or miss...I've had good days like last night and I've had ones that just make me turn off wow..

At this rate blizzard should just hand out loot without even fighting the bosses. Because we all know people who run LFR 'deserve' it just like anyone else that pays $15/month <sarcasm>

Ten years from now you guys are still going to be sitting on this forum pathetically trying to tell each other that they're about to remove LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeTwelve View Post
    And lo, the poopsock fantasy of "I bet they're going to remove LFR any minute!" entered into Year Two.
    Yeah. It won't get removed, just pushed into the background in favour of Flex+ social raiding. Judging by dev comments at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    So, no link? Mkay.

I'm pretty sure "every comment Blizzard has ever made" regarding this subject does not repeat a "5-10x" figure. I'd be happy to see a link to even a single comment they've made to that effect. Because, of course, you're not making this up, right?
    Not sure on the figures but ive seen something similar from them saying that its the most popular raid mode even if you combined the others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Sorry I wasn't meaning to imply that, I should have clarified my thoughts, US obviously has a larger player base I would assume, meaning it may be more common to get into *worse* groups. Sorry no offense was meant!
    its all good. about 70% of my one liners are meant to be taken tongue in cheek.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    A couple (or even a few) wipes, and you can look around at fellow players and wonder. 13+ wipes on the same boss, and perhaps it is time for a look in the mirror.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Every week I dread getting on my horde to do LFR. If you wait till the weekend you can forget about getting out of the raid with less than 150g repairs. I had one group get to 7 stacks on the dark shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Spoils is one of the easiest fights there is. I have trouble believing you're stuck on that. In my experience Malkorok is the bottleneck for that wing.
    Yeah. Have to agree. Spoils is dumbed down so bad even a cave man could do it.

The bar in fact has been lowered.... I think I know what to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67MRiMT9cnE&noredirect=1

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Yeah. Have to agree. Spoils is dumbed down so bad even a cave man could do it.
    You'd be surprised ive been in a run on my healer with 7 wipes. I shit you not. Sometimes dps is so bad it hurts!

Deleted
    Really? I always finish my LFR raids except maybe SoO4 with Garrosh (I've killed him with randoms in LFR tho).

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You'd be surprised ive been in a run on my healer with 7 wipes. I shit you not. Sometimes dps is so bad it hurts!
    Not saying I do not believe you, just saying that there was a strain of hominid that predated the cave man...................

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Not saying I do not believe you, just saying that there was a strain of hominid that predated the cave man...................
    I would not have believed it my self. It is like one of those Twighlight zone stories (not those shitty vampires either!).

Was funny though as I was constantly telling the healers to drop those bombs via the clickable button. Nope they liked running around with 3 bombs on their heads and almost getting gibbed each time :/

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Was funny though as I was constantly telling the healers to drop those bombs via the clickable button. Nope they liked running around with 3 bombs on their heads and almost getting gibbed each time :/
    This is why I prefer to go as healer. When that happens I blow a cooldown and all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    This is why I prefer to go as healer. When that happens I blow a cooldown and all is well.
    I was a healer! and it was the two other healers getting bombs! They got it right on wipe number 4! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just went in on my Shammy, 1st wing 1st boss, tank pulls the boss before everyone is even there, wiped, I stuck it out but again tank pulled boss before everyone was there couldn't VTK cuz he had the buff so I bailed and I get the half hour.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Just went in on my Shammy, 1st wing 1st boss, tank pulls the boss before everyone is even there, wiped, I stuck it out but again tank pulled boss before everyone was there couldn't VTK cuz he had the buff so I bailed and I get the half hour.
    I call bullshit, everyone knows tanks are just misunderstood and need to be treated better.

Deleted
    I call BS on thread sorry... I've been in 15 LFRs, none failed - a few wipes perhaps but longest was 3hrs

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I call BS on thread sorry... I've been in 15 LFRs, none failed - a few wipes perhaps but longest was 3hrs
    Try on Monday then come back. Although by now it all should be on farm even for lfr....