A server to look for a new raiding guild / looking for a new raiding guild in general

Hello everybody! I've been considering for the last couple of months the idea of moving to a new server, depending on where I could find a good raiding guild.

I grew a little tired of raiding consistently for a period around the mid/late Throne of thunder, mostly because heroic raiding isn't something that appealed a lot to me, having a low tolerance for consistently wiping for countless hours a week for countless weeks against a boss that we should have killed long ago (Spine of Deathwing in my current guild took us well into 1½-2 months to kill and 1-2 patch nerfs for example)

But now I'm looking to get back into it. Sure I could just continue with my current guild, right? well I'd like to check out new horizons, with a guild that's able to do some faster progression and isn't stuck in with one boss for a couple of weeks at a time.

My preferred raid info criteria would be 3-4 times a week around 20:00 till 23:00 but willing to be flexible on that between 19:00 and 23:30 / 24:00

Also I'm 21 years old, Danish, and have experienced raiding at the current content for the majority of raiding since vanilla, but not at a high end / heroic level until late Firelands and Dragon Soul

My character is Ferb - DK ilvl 530 on Runetotem EU

This is my character, due to my slacking and lack of desire to raid, I have yet to get the legendary cloak, but I'm at the titan runestone quest 7/12 and should be able to fix it fairly quickly. Sorry for the lack of enchant on the bracers, usually something I fix quickly as well. I am of course willing to change my specs as well as change from Dual wield to 2 hand, if your guild is willing to let me work on the learning curve, since I've been playing frost DW since forever. I'm also willing to do a faction change when moving to another realm.

So not only is this a sort of "come and get me" recruitment request, but as much of a question as to where / on which realm I may be able to look for a guild.
    Last edited by Ferbian; 2013-11-19 at 10:59 AM.

Sounds like flex might be better for you.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Sounds like flex might be better for you.
    Not looking to do flex and LFR raiding as a casual. I'd want to raid like a normal raider, especially since LFR and flex seems more like a pushover, I still like the challenge behind it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Not looking to do flex and LFR raiding as a casual. I'd want to raid like a normal raider, especially since LFR and flex seems more like a pushover, I still like the challenge behind it.
    Get on openraid.eu and start joining some flex raids that can blitz in quickly with some decent players. This help you both a) improve your gear (it's still pretty low for normals, should be 540+ imo if trying to join a guild) and b) improve yourself as a player (you only play dw, learn 2h and maybe unholy too?).

In this time you should have your cloak, as it's a pretty big requirement to most guilds nowadays.

Once you've got those things under your belt, I'm sure you won't have any issues joined a guild that's even mid way through normals.

Wowprogress is a great way to find a guild that matches your criteria.

But you may look for a casual guild. Every heroic guild will come to a point where wiping a week, 2 or even 3 will be needed to down a boss.

Nobody likes wiping but if you just can't stand it try something else then heroic raiding.

Deleted
    Hi Ferbian, could you log on to Ragnaros EU tonight and whisper me on my character stinkydiver or Uggbert and we could have a talk ?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkydiver View Post
    Hi Ferbian, could you log on to Ragnaros EU tonight and whisper me on my character stinkydiver or Uggbert and we could have a talk ?
    I'll do my best, any specific online times which would be the best? I'm usually home around 16:00 server time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please refrain from making double topics in different forums. Please use the LFG forums or EU battle.net forums.
    Closing.