Poll: Which continent interested you the most when you first heard about them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Draenor, Alliance starting zone looks amazing. After that Northrend, I remember when I first came to Howling Fjord. I absolutely loved it.
    Howling Fjord is one of the few zones where they really played with elevation and to good effect. I wish only good things on whoever designed the Fjords.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im very excited for Draenor. Though Northrend still holds a special place in my heart.
    same.

I still miss Howling Fjord. That zone was perfect for me. The look, the sound and actually how it felt was my ideal zone. The feeling of approaching the fjord from the zepplin is a feeling I have never had again in WoW.

Outland for me, for the contrast of destruction/desolation and natural beauty.

Tough choice between Outland and Northrend.... I still get goosebumps when crossing the Dark Portal into Hellfire Peninsula and seeing dat sky...

it's majestic. On the other hand, Northrend feels like ''home'' to me... the music, the scenery, the snow, everything is so beautiful.
    I chose Outland, but really, I can't say which one I liked better, and I can't speak for Draenor since I haven't seen nearly enough of it.

Deleted
    Northrend, but I have almost the same excitement for Draenor.
    Pandaria after them; quite lower, though.
    Outland is the last one (though I started at BC, so I wasn't expecting); didn't realy liked it...

Draenor!

Mainly because i wasn't massive on WoW lore back in the day so Outlands and Northrend I didn't really understand.

Now i'm really excited to see what Draenor was like given how it's portrayed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im very excited for Draenor.
    Draenor isn't a continent, it's a planet.

But I get the idea, my choice is also Draenor. Warcraft 2 is my favourite game so this is simply awesome. I never liked Outland much because it was just too twisted compared to the original planet.