Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    And the Ghostcrawler disaster continues... they really need to ditch that bum
    I like him

If they can get WoW to the point where they can still provide at LEAST the same amount of content as Mists did and cut out the one year deadzone, I'd be all for it. I don't see how they can do that without having 2 teams stagger expansion/current content, but if they can then all the power to them.

If they're just going to water down expansion content like 2 raids per cycle, then I reaaaaallly have no reason to come back to WoW.

Might get people back, for a month. But without quality content the players will lose their sense of immersion in the expansion's actual content. Take that away and ALL you'll see is the players signing up for that free 30 days back and bailing right after.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by LlionDS View Post
    Might get people back, for a month. But without quality content the players will lose their sense of immersion in the expansion's actual content. Take that away and ALL you'll see is the players signing up for that free 30 days back and bailing right after.
    hence faster content, something comes around quick enough to hold attention before interest is lost

I never wanted new expansions faster. I want more content faster. There's a massive difference between the 2. They could easily have an expansion last 3-4 years and have a patch every 3-5 months for it.

I find it hilarious people want this though. It's like they love throwing money Blizzard's way no matter how obvious it is what they're trying to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I never wanted new expansions faster. I want more content faster. There's a massive difference between the 2.
    There isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    You can tell they're trying (by including less content in the expansions or delaying it until later patches).
    Just look at WoD, there's no new profession, no new races and their starting zones, no new classes, and there's hardly anything replacing that.
    Yes, there's the new character models but that's almost entirely the art department.
    You can say you don't care about any of these but the fact is there's less content to create and test which will shorten the time to release the expansion.
    I would say the art dept is probably heavily involved in making new races at the very least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Pretty sure they are $60 at release.
    nope, $39.99, always have been, at least in the US