Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was on a roll earlier today while doing this. Accidental sneeze on the 29'th wave got the stupid melee killed and I didn't get my 30'th wave achivement. I got so angry after that, that I couldn't even get past wave 10 afterwards hah

Deleted
    Just take a break i have same problem when i wipe at 25-29 ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried using Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn? I start to have some mana issues around wave 23/24 and was thinking of pairing that with the DMF card.

Quote Originally Posted by axolotls View Post
    Has anyone tried using Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn? I start to have some mana issues around wave 23/24 and was thinking of pairing that with the DMF card.
    I think that trinket would be poopy for proving grounds. The shield is so minuscule at 502, imagine what it'd be at 463, and it'll probably proc only twice a minute. While it could, technically, prevent a death, I would rather roll with something stronger, such as HLG, PPP, Blackfuse trinket, or even the SPA on use trinket. None of the mobs hit too hard in one hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

I did them with Nazgrim And PPP; gotta say they worked much better then my attempts with DMC and SPA.

Try t get as many as T16 gear as possibile (LFR. flexi, all good). With those items on, u simply "outgem" the PG quite brutally

Deleted
    Talents

Tier 1: Feline Swiftness - Doesn't really matter which talent you use here. Just pick the one you like or fits better to you.

Tier 2: Ysera's Gift - Passive healing every 5 sec.

Tier 3: Typhoon - Use it to aoe interrupt /Knock back enemies-Really useful at wave *8.

Tier 4: Force of Nature - Can be used both as a healing and mana regen CD. Use one or two treants whenever you need some extra healing or mana regen. Use 3 when things go really bad as a massive healing cd.

Tier 5: Mighty Bash - Use it to interrupt mobs; mainly Hive-Singer's Sonic Blast. NPC sometimes interrupt/stun this mob. Either use your Bash first, before NPCs, or track thier stun effects on that mob and use it after while Hive-Singer is casting his sonic blast.

Tier 6: Nature's Vigil - Use it as a healing CD. Also helps you with some extra dps.

Glyphs:

Major
    : Glyph of Fae Silence, Glyph of Rejuvenation, Glyph of Efflorescence
    Minor
    : Glyph of Sprouting Mushroom
    Gear

It is true that the gear doesn't really matter. However, some trinkets may be more beneficial than others (I found that this is really good for proving grounds "Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity") even if they have low ilvl (all of your gear will be normalized at a lower ilvl). In addition, prefer gear with with more sockets. Legendary meta gem's and clock's proc and tier bonus don't work in there, so you might wanna change the gem (cloack has good stats anyway) to something else more beneficial to you. Go to AskMrRobot.com to optimise your gear with the default build.

Tip

Restorative Amber
    can be proved a really useful tool. Every 10 waves you allowed to have a mana break. Restorative Amber allows you regenerate mana even if the next wave arrives and breaks your mana break. You can buy it from Ambersmith Zikk in Klaxxi'vess.

Gameplay Video

I also made a video of it so you can see what is expected from you and how to deal with various mechanics. However, mmo-champion doesn't let me to link videos yet you may wanna find it on my channel on youtube "youtube.com/user/lakisleykos". To be honest, it wasn't really hard to get the title with my druid compared to my priest. I did 35 waves at my second or third try.

Good Luck and Have Fun
    Last edited by mmocc04bc6ec57; 2013-12-23 at 05:27 PM.