Thread: oqueue

oqueue

Anyone having issues with this addon? I cant seem to join anything and my ilvl is 532.

I see tons of people using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Hahahahahahahaha. Another poor fool owned by Oqueue.

Dude, you're not gonna find oqueue groups that are less elitist than your average trade chat, that's just a mirage and lies told by some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you missed his point entirely.

I've noticed that I have issues joining wait lists for some reason. I'm at 557 and I'll try continuously to get in wait lists and it doesn't seem to put me in.

Does it say "Friend request sent" switch over to pending when you click one?

Uninstall/re-install it. Fixed that issue for me.
    You say that I'm cold, and sometimes I'm out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post

Dude, you're not gonna find oqueue groups that are less elitist than your average trade chat, that's just a mirage and lies told by some people.
    i agree but what else can we use?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexanna View Post
    Uninstall/re-install it. Fixed that issue for me.
    Tried that. Even upgraded my pc and new os. Tried from his site a couple times.

I did change my toons name, may have been an issue? Should i change my bnet name?

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    Does it say "Friend request sent" switch over to pending when you click one?
    It doesn't i don't think, it basically is just blank when i click.

This is far better than LFR
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Go to the "Premade" tab and click "Leave Premade." Do this constantly. If you aren't getting the BLUE chat indicator, "You've received a friend request," you aren't actually on the wait list.

It's a bit buggy I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Go to the "Premade" tab and click "Leave Premade." Do this constantly. If you aren't getting the BLUE chat indicator, "You've received a friend request," you aren't actually on the wait list.

It's a bit buggy I would say.
    I can try that. Ill hope that works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its group leaders who logged without unlisting their group in oq. Either they ninja'd or just didnt care enough. The stay listed for 2-3 minutes before theyre removed because youre addon doesnt update as fast as it spams

Indeed, even if you are on the wait list, which a lot of time is a problem in itself, there are a lot of other reasons why you won't get into a group. AFK group leader that didn't take themselves off the list, groups that are already in progress, etc.

If you're getting on the wait list correctly, and still having a hard time, I suggest using the "Announce Premade" option and using that to find the most recently posted groups. After the list updates and you're current, anything you get announced after that means the group is actively looking for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Indeed, even if you are on the wait list, which a lot of time is a problem in itself, there are a lot of other reasons why you won't get into a group. AFK group leader that didn't take themselves off the list, groups that are already in progress, etc.

If you're getting on the wait list correctly, and still having a hard time, I suggest using the "Announce Premade" option and using that to find the most recently posted groups. After the list updates and you're current, anything you get announced after that means the group is actively looking for people.
    I seen the button, but i hadnt tried it. Ill give it a try. I dont even think i was getting the message about sending friend request, seemed like i was i was clicking a dead link.

Make sure you have the most up to date version. Solidice is the website.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post

True-ish.. It actually got me from ilvl 525 - 542... It was def much harder to get into grp's at 525 than it is now though, but I would have never gotten up to 542 if it weren't for OQ...

OT: I have had this happen with some.. I usually remove my b-tag and go dark for a few then it will start working again..

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    True-ish.. It actually got me from ilvl 525 - 542... It was def much harder to get into grp's at 525 than it is now though, but I would have never gotten up to 542 if it weren't for OQ...

OT: I have had this happen with some.. I usually remove my b-tag and go dark for a few then it will start working again..
    Ill try that, ill also try it on another toon. well, i dont have another 90 yet so that wont work.

Ill also try changeing my bnet name.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Make sure you have the most up to date version. Solidice is the website.
    Thats where i got the files.

Sucks working 10-12 hour days and not being able to setup a date with your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    Anyone having issues with this addon? I cant seem to join anything and my ilvl is 532.

I see tons of people using it.
    I have the same problem, no matter which group I can't join it. I got 553 itlvl

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Best pvp add on, for grouping, EVER

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    oQueue is a bit buggy at times. If you're not getting the "sent friend request" notification after joining a wait-list, I'd advise using the "Go Dark" option after leaving whatever wait-lists you've joined. Reload your UI and re-queue/rejoin your wait-lists. As for your iLvl, you might have some issues finding groups that will take you below iLvl 545 now - the sad truth of WoW's playerbase is they slowly raise the barriers to entry over time as a way to lock in a sure victory by outgearing the content. When oQueue first hit people who were requesting 550+ iLvl to join their listings were laughed out of town, and now requesting 550+ iLvl is quickly becoming the norm. It won't be long until the minimum requirement pretty much locks out anyone except for those who no longer need anything from SoO Flex, that's just the way these things seem to work sadly enough.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: why are you bothering to post here? you're just going to get trolled with disinformation

if you're having issues, click the info button in the upper left for a list of support links.

or just jump into vent ( wow.publicvent.org : 4135 room 0 )