Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What to do with Spirits of Harmony?

Hello. I have 77 Spirits of Harmony and I have no idea how to spend them to make some profit out of it. Any ideas? I got mining & blacksmithing at 600.

Buy mats from the spirits vendor in Eternal Vale.

Buying mats would be your best bet. I wouldn't go all out on one type of mat though, or buy them every once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've personally bought Golden Lotus' and sold them for ~60 gold. I don't know that much about mats so I decided to play it safe and sell stuff I know the price for.

I remember buying golden lotus at start of mop with my harmony and selling for 1k each.. such a shame they are like 40g now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackeh View Post
    I remember buying golden lotus at start of mop with my harmony and selling for 1k each.. such a shame they are like 40g now lol.
    I regret not doing that early in the expansion, when you could get 3 for 1 Spirit and went for 200 gold+ on my realm's AH. Had most of them on my main, who was Alchemist/Engineer and decided to just stockpile some. Ended up spending 2 stacks of them on Archy crates because I was too lazy to do actual Archaeology.

Buy black and white trillium, pay someone to make them into trillium . 6 trillium = living steel, but the price of the two is actually very close to each other, so you could sell 6 trillium in lots for about 500 gold. Living steel is *slightly* more expensive and if you can make it, then you can try that route, but if you just want to dump your spirits and make some money now before expansion fatigue sets in and the prices bottom out, then just sell trillium in stacks of 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest way is to turn them into Golden Lotus and SLOWLY sell them. Don't dump a few stacks on the AH at some random point and hope for the best. Look at Undermine Journal for the best day to sell Golden Lotus on your realm and the average price. When the day & price is right, put up 1 stack and a few singles and wait for sales. When you sell them, relist them. When the price goes below a certain point stop selling them and wait for the price to get back to where you want it. Repeat untill out of Golden Lotus.

Deleted
    An option is to buy "Restored arftifacts" and trade them in for Tol'vir fragments if you haven't got the pet/mount yet
    A lot easier than actually farming the tol'vir sites

I hold on to them hoping that they will make them Bind to Account. I think I have about 80 on my main, really wish I could use them on my Alchemist for transmutes.

I buy Restored Artifacts and use those in turn to by Archaeology boxes. I'm waiting for the Spirits to turn into BoE so my alts can funnel them for the same.

I discovered Zin'rokh that way.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Hello. I have 77 Spirits of Harmony and I have no idea how to spend them to make some profit out of it. Any ideas? I got mining & blacksmithing at 600.
    If you haven't been making the lightning steel bars to make the ilvl 502 crafted weapons, each of those weapons takes 12-18 Spirits to create (I can't recall exactly, and I think some require more than others, but it's in that range). Of course, you can only make one of those a month (assuming you're making a bar every day). Depending on server conditions, you can make quite a bit of gold on those weapons.

Deleted
    Buy Golden Lotus and sell on AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    Buy Golden Lotus and sell on AH.
    Best bet, who knows how long before they are no longer soul bound
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

I made around 300k gold this patch by farming a couple thousand spirits (yes spirits not motes) of harmony at mistfall before they nerfed it, dropping alchemy on the farming toon, skilling up leatherworking, making a couple thousand assorted leg armors, then dropping LW for engineering for raiding.

LW is probably still the best prof to make gold with spirits of harmony on most servers as all you need is one magnificent hide, so if the hide costs ~200G and the leg armor sells for ~500, your spirit made you 300 profit. And there's tons of crap on timeless isle to skin so there's a glut of mats on the AH.

For 70ish spirits it's probably not worth the bother to drop a prof, level LW then drop LW for another prof, but it's an idea.
    Last edited by Libretto; 2013-11-24 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend converting them to Ironpaw Token cooking awards and buying the BoAs (since BoA's are becoming truly account bound in WoD)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86468
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86558
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86559
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

Deleted
    Personally I buy Golden lotus's, send them to my alchemist who has elixir mastery and have a pretty much eternal supply of essentially free flasks to fund raiding, never had to purchase flasks this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    I made around 300k gold this patch by farming a couple thousand spirits (yes spirits not motes) of harmony at mistfall before they nerfed it, dropping alchemy on the farming toon, skilling up leatherworking, making a couple thousand assorted leg armors, then dropping LW for engineering for raiding.

LW is probably still the best prof to make gold with spirits of harmony on most servers as all you need is one magnificent hide, so if the hide costs ~200G and the leg armor sells for ~500, your spirit made you 300 profit. And there's tons of crap on timeless isle to skin so there's a glut of mats on the AH.

For 70ish spirits it's probably not worth the bother to drop a prof, level LW then drop LW for another prof, but it's an idea.
    Could you not just get someone to make them for you?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Could you not just get someone to make them for you?
    Cant trade the spirits to another person so he wouldnt be able to.

Best bet is just whichever crafting mat is best seller on your server, or a balance of all. 20 cloth for example might be better value than a golden lotus (if a lotus is 40g, and cloth is 3g each like mine you get 20 more per spirit).

Buy cooking tokens from the vendor in the shrine. Then go to Halfhill and buy fun things like the Flip-Table. You can use it in flex pugs when the group ragrequits at Galakras after 1 wipe.