Assassination Tier 6 4 piece. Vendetta and SB at the same time,or hold SB for stacks?

Hello people, i am pretty sure that something regarding this subject have been discussed already, but, i've used the search, i've checked some pages, i've checked on google and i couldn't easily find my answer.

This might be old news but since i was only able to finish my 4piece tier yesterday, i've started to wonder:

Should i use, at the same time, Vendetta+Shadow Blades
    or
    Should i use Vendetta, wait like 10 seconds, and then use Shadow Blades?

Why do i ask that: The thing is, mastery is a powerfull source of dmg, and since i can get more finishers (envenons) while SB is up, seems like a good idea to hold a SB and just pop it after i have ~15scs left on Vendetta.

What do you guys say? Pop both at the same time or hold SB for more mastery stacks?

thx in adv,
    Falkien.

In general, the answer to pooling cooldowns is "as long as it doesn't cost you an additional use of the cooldown".

Deleted
    Not on the pull unless you have 2x 20sec duration trinkets and limit your staggering to 8 seconds in TOPS.

Mid fight: Possibly. Depends on what is happening and whether you will need to have CD's lined up closer, later on in the encounter.

Take into account all sources of damage boosts and make your decision based on that. (Eg. Bloodlust, pre-pot, combat pot, trinket procs, tricks). If your running with ICD trinkets that can make your decision a lot simpler too.

Deleted
    Well it's not like you're going to drop the envenom buff with or without SB up, so I'd see it as being pretty irrelevant getting more finishers off, maybe you'd get one or more procs from the actual melee hit of the attack, but I haven't been playing assassination and I actually have no idea if your poison can even proc from envenom, either way I don't think the extra mastery benefits SB at all