Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    thx all some good tips i will try your macro Tom

i got mine in storm peaks pretty easily. along the northern border there is a spawn point. i dont remember exactly where but i rarely (if ever) see anyone there. sure servers are different but it just seems out of the way of the "usual" spots so if you are lucky you should find one. mine was grey quality but i fixed that with a stone. simple enough.

what i did tot help is i just parked different characters around spawn points and would periodically check in on them. doing that you have a much higher chance. thats assuming you have enough alts able to get to northrend though. time of day is also a huge factor. i got mine pretty early before i left for work one morning. took me about 5 mins to log on, see it and capture it.
    "The Horde has committed heinous crimes, Vol'jin. But some among you fought against Garrosh's tyranny. For that, I'm willing to end this bloodshed. But know this : if your Horde fails to uphold honor as Garrosh did, we will end you." - High King Varian Wrynn