Thread: SOOOO gameplay?

SOOOO gameplay?

i like the Draenor idea here for the xpac. I've only been playing blizz-like vanilla private servers as of late, I quit during Cata. I've tried new WoW but the gameplay is dumb to me. WAAAY too many abilities, and not enough uniqueness to classes anymore. Like "balance" shouldn't mean make multiple classes with the same buff, rediculous damage and HP levels, most classes feel too much like others.

If they can manage to update WoW and make it more like vanilla in some ways, (not all of couse, hybrids specs should be viable) to maintain that feel of a unique class-spec then i'll consider renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by YungLiam View Post
    i like the Draenor idea here for the xpac. I've only been playing blizz-like vanilla private servers as of late, I quit during Cata. I've tried new WoW but the gameplay is dumb to me. WAAAY too many abilities, and not enough uniqueness to classes anymore. Like "balance" shouldn't mean make multiple classes with the same buff, rediculous damage and HP levels, most classes feel too much like others.

If they can manage to update WoW and make it more like vanilla in some ways, (not all of couse, hybrids specs should be viable) to maintain that feel of a unique class-spec then i'll consider renewing.
    Alright uh glad to have you back? if you do renew?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those days are never coming back and I'm glad for it. I say bring the player, not the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like "balance" shouldn't mean make multiple classes with the same buff
    I don't have a problem with that because it's not something that adds gameplay for the class that does it. It's either passive, something they do once a pull, or something automatically applied by their normal rotation.

Uniqueness comes from how the classes play and that their abilities are different. Which still exists and has been expanded with the warlock revamp.

Hybrid specs werent viable. classes were too unique and thus you had to bring those druids for innervate. The abilities are fine, dont dumb it down. If somebody doesnt use a situational ability dont make it so I cant.