Scarab Lord

Best Warcraft books to read pre-WoD?

So, in the last few years I have really gotten into Warcraft lore, i've read a few of the books such as WotA trilogy, The Shattering, Stormrage etc (damn you knaak).

However, as an Alliance fan boy i've tended to avoid all horde literature like the plague, but I am very interested in reading all of the stuff on Draenor before it comes out, so I can fully appreciate it. I've read quite a bit via WoWpedia, youtube channels and in game, but the book paints a world much better.

So what books do you feel are best to read before WoD? I am thinking Rise of the Horde is a must, but are there any others?

well Rise of the Horde is the only one that partly happen before there wod is gone start but ells get Chronicles of war it have:Rise of the Horde, the last guardian, tides of dankness and beyond the dark portal so all the 1./2. war stuff
    Last edited by TheReptorGekko; 2013-11-19 at 11:06 PM.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReptorGekko View Post
    well Rise of the Horde is the only one that partly happen before there wod is gone start but ells get Chronicles of war it have:Rise of the Horde, the last guardian, tides of dankness and beyond the dark portal so all the 1./2. war stuff
    Nice one mate! Just googled that and looks like exactly what I need.