Curse Client Alternative?

I use a mac (unfortunately) and curse is no longer supporting a mac version so I'm addonless for the time being.. do you guys have any suggestions as to what I could or should be using as a replacement for curse client?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an alternative...but you can download all the mods alone and maintain them that way. The Curse client isn't required.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still download Curse Client for Mac.

http://www.curseforge.com/projects/c...atest-beta.dmg

It isn't supported, meaning no one will help you with bugs, but it still works. Barely. If you're not comfortable using an alpha release of unsupported software, you can still download add ons from the Curse website and manage them yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't have an alternative...but you can download all the mods alone and maintain them that way. The Curse client isn't required.
    This. You don't need their client to get the addons. I never use the client, and I have all of my addons up to date.
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.