Mac friendly alternative to Curse Client?

So for whatever reason, curse no longer supports the Mac version of the curse client so none of my addons are working anymore. Do you guys know of any alternatives that work similarly to curse?

Thanks.

windows bootcamp it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the day, when I played on Mac, I used WowMatrix. Not even sure if that is still a thing to be honest...

i still use curse client.... its a beta client (you can still download on curse page) but it works... otherwise WowMatrix like Deathstyle said (eventhough i dont like it)

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    windows bootcamp it.
    yeha sure... bootcamp for 1 simple program... makes sense ....

While, yes the Mac Curse Client is no longer in development and no longer supported, it works fine for a lot of people. What is not working for you?

I have not heard of any other current Mac clients to manage WoW addons, so your options are limited. You could use bootcamp as suggested, but yeah I agree that seems silly. If you run Parallels or VMWare Fusion you might be able to run the Windows Curse Client that way. Beyond that you may be able to make the Windows Curse Client work under wine, but I have never tried it.

You can of course manually update your addons, this sounds daunting, but unless you are running into a bug or major issue with an addon, how often do you really need to update it? Every few months when a patch comes out?