Page 1 of 2
LastLast

best raid experience wow has to offer!

trolling lfr as tank that knows all fights and could easily carry group, discuss!

Deleted
    Using Symbiosis to get life grip from a priest as a resto druid in LFR.
    Blame the priest.

Use Jainas Locket to create a portal to Dalaran at the top of Wyrmrest Temple back in Dragon Soul LFR before the portal to the Eye of Eternity is opened. Watch half the raid take it and blame the only mage in the group who is of course clueless to what happened.

Jump off the platform with rocket boots as soon as Ultraxion spawns to agro him ... /cancel Parachute, disengage before you hit the ground. Run back to Wyrmrest Temple. Ultraxion follows you and doesn't fly up to the platform! ... everybody goes WTF.

I've always wanted to fight Ultraxion on the ground.

Deleted
    Haha hilarious.
    Using Magic Banana on the main tank when he's about to pull (best done on vicious trash like the bats on thok/tortos). Now watch the turret-dps kill themselves.

Pretty sure those things just make you guys scumbags.

Lifegripping a dps running the opposite way of you as elegons floor disappears tehehe

Misdirecting trash to AFK players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Pretty sure those things just make you guys scumbags.
    They do. But I must admit it does help brighten a bad day if you do it once. As long as you don't keep horribly wiping/trolling the group that is. That's just a horrible thing to do.

try to just afk like a mofo

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    They do. But I must admit it does help brighten a bad day if you do it once. As long as you don't keep horribly wiping/trolling the group that is. That's just a horrible thing to do.
    Consciously brightening my day at the expense of 24 other people would make me a special kind of scumbag. Glad I don't have that urge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Consciously brightening my day at the expense of 24 other people would make me a special kind of scumbag. Glad I don't have that urge.
    Hehe. Nah usually I'm the guy you want in your LFR runs. Doing my job, knowing my class, apologizing for mistakes, and just minding my own business. It's very, very rare that I'd do something like this and during those rare cases it happens in a jokingly manner. Don't recall that any time that someone got mad because of it. I doubt there are very many people who actually do rejoice seeing other people rage at them.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Blame the priest.

Use Jainas Locket to create a portal to Dalaran at the top of Wyrmrest Temple back in Dragon Soul LFR before the portal to the Eye of Eternity is opened. Watch half the raid take it and blame the only mage in the group who is of course clueless to what happened.
    I used to queue from outside the real eye of eternity. When the portal was about to open, zone into (the wrong) eye of eternity and use Have Group, Will Travel. Quite good times.

I also used to use my atiesh portal in AV and tell people "Click for Lock cookies!" back when the soulwell required people to click to summon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Lifegripping a dps running the opposite way of you as elegons floor disappears tehehe
    Awesome when you queue with a fellow priest. Lifegrip someone to their death as your priest friend saves you with his lifegrip.

Deleted
    I do this for lols. Done it on the lei shen teleporter thing awhile back and the only mage in our group got kicked because of it. hhahaahhnqwepgnjwenhjw[hj

Blame the priest.
    This, undoubtedly. Use it for all kinds of stupid shit.

Does the boss need to be tanked facing away from the raid? Pull the tank into the raid!
    Is there stuff you shouldn't stand in? Pull people into it!
    Any kind of moving AoE to avoid? Blink through with Displacer Beast and then pull people through it!
    Tank moving to pick up adds? Pull him away from them and watch the DPS panic!
    People trying to handle mechanics like Corrupted Prison? Stop them!
    Someone trying to kite Thok? Nonsense!

And then make sure to call the priest a retarded nub for wiping the raid.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    This, undoubtedly. Use it for all kinds of stupid shit.

Does the boss need to be tanked facing away from the raid? Pull the tank into the raid!
    Is there stuff you shouldn't stand in? Pull people into it!
    Any kind of moving AoE to avoid? Blink through with Displacer Beast and then pull people through it!
    Tank moving to pick up adds? Pull him away from them and watch the DPS panic!
    People trying to handle mechanics like Corrupted Prison? Stop them!
    Someone trying to kite Thok? Nonsense!

And then make sure to call the priest a retarded nub for wiping the raid.
    This makes me really wish Life Grip was a thing when Flame Wreathe was relevant.

saving all your cooldowns for maddening shout and blowing someone to smithereens

10+ Year Old Account
    When Lifegripped by a cheeky priest, instantly Symbio them and Lifegrip right back.

Queing for LFR with my priest and 4 other priest friends chain lifegripping the warrior tank every time he charges, on cooldown.

Oh, the reactions are priceless.

Deleted
    Gripping slimes on shamans straight into the melee with GG ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Gripping slimes on shamans straight into the melee with GG ;D
    There is a special place in hell for people like you. :c

OT: Moving out of the light on Sha of Fear when he's about to thrash. ;D
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......