9/14H 574 Item Level Holy priest LF 25m Guild

Looking for Horde, will stay alliance for a good guild. Can raid 7pm MST - when ever. tues-Thurs with a sunday or monday, peff 3 days

Guild just announced an end to raiding. Time to find a new home. I can play Holy/disc or shadow well. My shadow gear needs work, my holy gear is boss. I have many ranks and have raided Pre Naxx 40 man. I am an adamant pve and pvper. I always push to be the best and compare myself to the best. I am a pro at reading logs and do it daily. I spend thousands of gold regemming for the encounter. I am often top survivability, despite my ranks I play for the greater good and to down a boss. Some classes who itemize to rank gimp real world healing and that is a fact.

If you have a place for a Holy priest, I am one of the best. I always help people out who need help and am never disruptive. I show up on time and ready and anyone in my guild will vouch for my positive attitude and performance. I good healer is only as good as his healing core.

please 9/14 Heroic+ I wish to move up.
    Please let me know if you have any questions.
    RealID Strider#1887

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...storm/advanced

WoL
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ns5ljntzzo55lrcx/

WoWHeros
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...ad/nightstorm/

Epeenbots
    http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kel'...azgrim-25H-602
    Last edited by Nightstorm; 2013-11-20 at 06:36 AM.

Here's a quick overview of our guild
    Our guild name is <Friend Zone> and we are a 25man guild.
    Progression:
    5.4: 11/14 H Siege of Orgrimmar
    5.2: 13/13 H Throne of Thunder (US 69th)
    5.1: 6/6 H Vaults, 6/6 H Heart Of Fear, 1/4 H Terrace of Endless Springs
    Server: Darkspear, Alliance
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST)

[li]Spens: Battletag, Spens#1678[/li]
    [li]Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922[/li]
    [li]Glorels: Battletag: Glorels#1155[/li]
    [li]Hornypaws: Battletag: Cmills#1138[/li]
    [li]Eycel: Battletag: Eycel#1497[/li]

Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10587708851

US - Dragonblight - Alliance
    25 man Raid
    www.severedties.net
    Mon/Tuesday/Wed/ /w possible Thursday, 9:30 pm EST - 1 am EST
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Severed Ties is a 25 man raiding alliance on the US - Dragonblight server.

The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core.

Current progression: 9/14H Siege of Orgrimmar 25m, 13/13H ToT

We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals.

CURRENT NEEDS:

Tanks - Monk Tank to make life easier or any tank for that matter.

DPS- ANY HIGH DPS CLASS/PLAYER is negotiable. Consistent WoL rankings is a MAJOR plus. Paid transfer is on the table for the right candidate(skill, extensive class knowledge and heroic raiding background). Would prefer Boomkin/Mage/Warlock for ranged, Warrior/DK/Enh Shaman if you're melee and ATLEAST 11/13H from last tier and have experience with SoO and past hard-mode history as well as item levels 550+ but are open to discussion should you feel you have what it takes and are just lacking a little gear.

Heals- Priest, Resto Shamen, Restro Druid are biggest needs, however any exceptional non-paladin healer is acceptable.

Raid spot will be offered to those that interview/perform well, interact and get to know our raiders and help contribute to our guild's success. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players.

The ideal candidate for a position at Severed Ties is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions.
    Thanks for your interest in Severed Ties!
    Wellsdaddy - wellsdaddy#1861 or wellsdaddy@hotmail.com
    Rade - Scheut#1749
    Zaanny - shawn808#1876

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled healer to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 11/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    [H][Arthas] <Static> 25m (Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30-12:30 EST)

T16:
    12/14 Heroic

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
    Virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    Vicious#1889