Why We Love Blizzard

No that wasn't sarcasm in the title. There's just so much negativity said about WoW (along with their other games) and all the things Blizzard has done wrong over the years. So that brings us to this thread . . .

What are some of your favourite parts or memories of playing great Blizzard games?
    Last edited by roberts282; 2013-12-20 at 04:44 AM.

The entire quest chain in Hillsbrad foothills with Johnny Awesome (the alt in heirlooms who doesn't care for quests objectives), Orkus (the over geared max level toon hanging out in low level zones) and Dumas (the clueless brand new player) and the dialog which makes fun of the their own player base.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I've played everything they've made since Lost Vikings. Which by the way is one of the best games ever.

I was hooked on Warcraft from the very start. Bright and colourful and immediately engaging, and a lot of fun to play. Warcraft 2 took all that and raised it to the next level and became one of those games I played to death in my youth.

Then Starcraft came out and I completely fell in love with the storyline, especially Raynor and the Terrans. I never played the multiplayer, I just adored the single player, lore and characters. I can't even tell you how good it felt when Wings of Liberty came out a decade later and I got to fall in love all over again.

Diablo was a great game, and Diablo II was my first online game. I spent countless hours playing that game, and my one regret is the way they purge your characters if you don't log in every three months or so so I eventually lost them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    My noob years were pretty exciting since this was my first real mmo. I wish i could get that feeling back again, unfortunately it is a once in a lifetime experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    The entire quest chain in Hillsbrad foothills with Johnny Awesome (the alt in heirlooms who doesn't care for quests objectives), Orkus (the over geared max level toon hanging out in low level zones) and Dumas (the clueless brand new player) and the dialog which makes fun of the their own player base.
    Laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes

And this was right after playing the Worgen start zone and the new Tirisfal/Silverpine quest chains, which are possibly the best in the entire game. Just wish it didn't peter out a bit when you hit Arathi Highlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because hating on Blizzard turns me on sexually and gives me power. The rage fuels me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    There is pretty much an identical thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ories-from-WoW