Garrosh WoW's version of hitler?

Before I start the thread don't get all in an uproar about the post it was just an idea I had based off of what blizz has given us for the lore so far.

My question is this, Garrosh goes back in time to create a new horde the "Iron Horde" and eliminate the "inferior" races of Azeroth. Isn't this basically what Hitler did during world war 2? Anyone else think this or have any other thoughts about the topic?

I am a firm believer that these discussions never go anywhere constructive. These comparisons are too strongly tied to personal opinions on very hot topics and bringing them up is asking for trouble deliberately chasing down trouble like a starving lion on an all trouble diet. Given the opening to your post you knew this and yet still decided to post the topic anyway...

Deleted
    There's probably a reason why the last part of SoO is called 'Downfall'.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I am a firm believer that these discussions never go anywhere constructive. These comparisons are too strongly tied to personal opinions on very hot topics and bringing them up is asking for trouble deliberately chasing down trouble like a starving lion on an all trouble diet. Given the opening to your post you knew this and yet still decided to post the topic anyway...
    I am not chasing down trouble like a starving lion, this topic will spur a discussion that while you may not see it constructive or interesting others might find it interesting. Everyone has inspiration for their stories, it is out in the open that the Empire in star wars is based of nazi germany. The uproar I was trying to avoid were posts like yours putting down the topic. There is trouble in almost every thread on this forum you can't avoid it. I'm just hoping to have a meaningful discussion around some of the troulbe that people will give.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitvem View Post
    I am not chasing down trouble like a starving lion, this topic will spur a discussion
    Discussion's been had (many times). Search bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Yes, Hitler went back in time to create an Iron Horde to invade Europe with too.

He would if he could.

Maybe it's based onthe Hitler from Command and Conquer: Red Alert. The allies sent a man back in time to kill Hitler to stop world war 2. Wait... I guess he wasn;t the one time traveling that time, never mind.

Deleted
    Yes, Hitler went back in time to create an Iron Horde to invade Europe with too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOFKj19M7E4

Deleted
    I'm a somewhat believer in Godwins law. So this thread was doomed from the beginning.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    His fucking final wing is called Downfall LOL quite obvious in addition fucking murdering all the trolls yada yada ANYONE that's not exactly orcish with the exception of Blackfuse since he was mega useful.

Deleted

that remindsme of C&C

Deleted
    Garrosh is not wow's hitler, he is wow's Arnie.

Deleted
    Nope, he's just what every true orc should be like.

You should listen to the interview that was posted yesterday. At first they wanted him to start a new "mongrel" Horde, with all the lesser, unaccepted races, like the gnolls, centaurs, kobolds, the basic Azeroth reject. And since they had plans for Warlords of Draenor and Garrosh's role in it, they decided for a new approach of a more Proud Orc.

And just so you know, Hitler was not the only nacionalist, there are nacionalists who would take the same route even now. And this applies to every country, since every country has nacionalists.

Thought it was pretty obvious, even the 4th wing is called ''Downfall'', like the best and most popular Hitler movie:

As for C&C, it was Einstein that traveled back in time TO STOP HITLER :P

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ghlight=Hitler

welcome to 4 months ago. I made this exact comparison right when 5.4 was almost released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutmutter View Post
    that remindsme of C&C
    wasn't it red alert were einstein goes back and kills hitler to create the red alert universe.

GIVE ME THE SEQUENCE CALCULATIONS... now!
    Hi

Holy crap. Godwinned since the title itself. Record.

Deleted
    So how do you explain that Garrosh isn't dead yet? Did Mao arrive and take him to China, so he can escape and travel back to the 12th century to build a massive mongol invasion force to invade the world with?