Question Anyone else using their 90 boost for a new pvp char in WoD?

I have a 90 mage and monk at the moment, but would really love to try a warrior or hunter in the end game. Heck maybe even rolling alliance!? (lol jk)

Anyone else going to roll a new pvp toon when the expansion drops? Whats looking good?

I dont think I could stand to roll another alt and do the 1-100 without the level boost. WoD has me excited for that reason alone.

Cheers,

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 10 90s and an 87 mage all on the same alliance server. Unless they increase the number of alts you can have on the same server, this feature is useless to me.

Deleted
    I think I will use it but I'm unsure of what class to pick for it. I might just roll another Shaman with it so I can play with my friends over on the other faction, but at the end of the day the major reason I don't really have alts is because I can't be arsed to gear and cap them all each week. And this feature, while nice, doesn't change that.

I might use it to make a second druid feral/resto for pvp

Will probably save it for a rainy day.

Recently rerolled on a new server to join new guild.

Leveling from scratch took a while.

Yeah, gonna start pvp-ing on a character I only played for 2 minutes. Hahahahahaha.

Gonna enjoy steamrolling insta-90s who don't know how to play.

Deleted
    yes, another warlock to mess around with

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Yeah, gonna start pvp-ing on a character I only played for 2 minutes. Hahahahahaha.

Gonna enjoy steamrolling insta-90s who don't know how to play.
    Yeah, cause you're gonna make it to level 100 in two minutes. derpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 to saving it for a rainy day...to me it kinda ruins the whole point of creating and developing your character Just creating a character then dinging max level makes the character so impersonal..that's part of what i find great about wow you can think of a back story for your character, get used to everything in the class etc : / They should have just further increased the leveling speed >.<

I have 11+ 90's already, I'm thinking about moving all of my character's over to stormrage and focusing them on PvE and using my free 90 to make a resto druid on Kel'Thuzad

Yup, gonna make it on a new server so I don't have to go lvling without looms lol, I'm spoiled

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    I have 11+ 90's already, I'm thinking about moving all of my character's over to stormrage and focusing them on PvE and using my free 90 to make a resto druid on Kel'Thuzad
    Stormrage is meh, given the large population. We have a lot of mediocre pve guilds but no great ones.

I have all 11 classes between 80 - 90 on a horde server already, thinking about using my free 90 on an alli server and just have it be PvP. When que times are redic ill just hop over to alli.