Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Good Place too Level pets?

heya
    i have a dragon a beast and an undead currently at level 7, and i'm wondeing if anyone know any zones to level in where there aren't pets who are strong towards these 3 types

Put 2 in a team with a lvl 25 'nuke pet' then go to outland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchzilla View Post
    Put 2 in a team with a lvl 25 'nuke pet' then go to outland
    Thought you needed a level 25 pet to get a level 25 pet my highest pets are theese level 7s and what is considerd a nuke pet?

By Wyrmrest Temple there are some vultures by the bones. Vast respawn rate and easy to defeat.
    Hi! I play a hunter. .

Not sure with a level 7 as your highest level, and of those types. Though beasts are great against critters, and they seem to be everywhere in Eastern Kingdoms. Nearly everything I have fought has been critters, and my pets are at 13. Which sucks, because my Ragnaros is shit compared to critters.

Deleted

Fastest way I found is to catch pets.

Start off by catching something one or two levels higher than your current pet. Get 3 of them.

Go to the next higher zone. Repeat - get three pets that are just slightly above yours.

Keep leap-frogging like this until you have 2 level 25 pets.

Grab the pet you want to level and start magikarping through the trainers.

Another thing is the lvl 17 eye pet at Karazahn, they only attack you on their own (no 2 other pets), so you can just gang up on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Another thing is the lvl 17 eye pet at Karazahn, they only attack you on their own (no 2 other pets), so you can just gang up on them.
    Definitely.

Deleted
    I've experienced that a good place is where the BMAH is.

- Put a "insert the pet you want to level here" in the 1st slot.
    - Then a hardcore level 25 pet in the 2nd slot.
    - Let the one you want to level get 1 hit on the pet, then switch to the level 25 one.
    - Kill the current pet and the two followers it have, and get like 800-900 exp.

The pets you are dueling are Bandicoons. Have fun leveling!

Hmm, well there's probably quite a few ways you can do it. By far the fastest way to level pets is via the pet master dailies around Pandaria. Like this:

1) Equip Safari Hat (if you have one yet) - I often forget.
    2) Put new pet in with two level 25 pets
    3) Fight 1-2 level 25 battles. This will get you to level 7 or so (to stop them getting 1-shot).
    4) Fly around Pandaria fighting the Grand Masters (don't need to do all of them):

Dread Wastes: Wastewalker Shu
    Kun-Lai Summit: Courageous Yon
    Krasarang Wilds: Mo'ruk
    The Jade Forest: Hyuna of the Shrines
    Townlong Steppes: Seeker Zusshi
    Valley of the Four Winds: Farmer Nishi
    Vale of Eternal Blossoms: Aki the Chosen

5) At the end of this the pet should be level 25, and you get a pile of the daily bags to boot.

Of course you'll need a 2-pet strategy to beat each of them, which will require having a stable of certain level 25 pets. I should make a guide on how to get those...

For your first two 25s, you can cheat and buy pre-levelled pets off the AH, some are quite cheap. Otherwise just try to fight battles versus pets you're strong against, and fight some of the master trainers along the way if you can (they have a good XP boost if you win, just don't die!).

Once you have two 25s, you can speed level more by fighting level 25 pets. Deal or receive damage (misses count), then swap your lowbie out for the 25s and faceroll the fight. If you're planning on doing this regularly, try to level pets that will help you beat the Masters listed above because this will make it a LOT faster than just fighting normal level 25s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah for leveling up pets in Pandaria it's pretty easy. Start with the Thundering Pandaren Spirit and use this setup plus your level 1 pet. Start with your level 1 pet out in front and first pet the opponent will use is the Pandaren Earth Spirit (whose first attack is a zero damage stun). Once your level 1 pet gets stunned, swap in the Snail and beat him down. Sludgy will be the next pet the TPS uses, get an Acidic Goo up on him as soon as you can. Your Onyxian Whelping will absolutely massacre him with Tail Sweep + Acidic Goo (two turn kill usually). The last pet he summons (Darnak the Tunneler) is pretty easy to solo with the Whelping too as long as you don't let your pet get too low. After that, instant level 11 pet (with a safari hat) that won't get insta-killed in the other tamer battles. Usually takes 5ish Grand Master battles in Pandaria to go from level 1 to 25 with a pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by jd812; 2013-11-22 at 12:37 PM.

I love how people can't read the OP and just go off the title.

Hard to use a level 25 pet to boost other pets if you don't have a level 25 pet yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post

Hard to use a level 25 pet to boost other pets if you don't have a level 25 pet yet.
    This lol

It's hard to tell you where to go without knowing WHICH pets you have since certain pets are stronger against others. I don't remember the level of zones to well since I am at work but I can tell you that if you go to your map by pressing "M" you will see that under each zone it has a "Pet Number" or "Level of pets in this zone" something along those lines. I would say your best bet is to go to a level 6 pet zone and start there, I think it will "Pet Level 5-7" and you would want to start there. Since you have so few pets just go around killing pets and catching them to start out. I will say when you first start, its tedious and can sometimes gets boring unless you have fun with that kind of stuff like I did. Started small and now I think I have around 174 pets at level 25 and I made a goal for myself to get all my pets at rare quality. So it can be fun, have fun with it though...take your time!

THIS, all the way. I used this a few weeks ago to get my first team of 3 to 25 and now I'm using his others to ramp up on my other 25s.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post

"i have a dragon a beast and an undead currently at level 7, and i'm wondeing if anyone know any zones to level in where there aren't pets who are strong towards these 3 types"

Point out to me where that says he doesn't have a Lv.25 pet.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    "i have a dragon a beast and an undead currently at level 7, and i'm wondeing if anyone know any zones to level in where there aren't pets who are strong towards these 3 types"

Point to me where that says he does have a Lv.25 pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post

one post under the first one "thought you needed a level 25 pet to get a level 25 pet my highest pets are theese level 7s and what is considerd a nuke pet? "

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i boosted mines by going to karazhan capturing 3 arcane eyes (level 17 pets ) i battled them with 3 level 5 pets and won they're really easy, after u get the 3 arcane eyes go to the Wyrmrest Temple in dragonblight use 3 arcane eyes as a team and capture 2 birds there after you capture 2 ( uncommon or rare ) go to the enternal blossom and kill the water strider mobs close to the cities use 2 birds + the pet you want to boost if your level 1 pet can survive an attack then on the 1st battle it will get boosted fast .

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Fastest way I found is to catch pets.

Start off by catching something one or two levels higher than your current pet. Get 3 of them.

Go to the next higher zone. Repeat - get three pets that are just slightly above yours.

Keep leap-frogging like this until you have 2 level 25 pets.

Grab the pet you want to level and start magikarping through the trainers.

Do this, plus the dailies. After you bust out one attack change your pet to a level 25, and powerlevel to 15 easy.