Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Why not 100 ?!
    That's just plain crazy. Calm down, cowboy.

Deleted
    Expect an incoming payed extra character slot feature like other MMORPGS

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    11 is enough.
    Maybe for a casual player. I've got 44 alts as of this moments.

I'd love a few more slots to try out some more Alliance races, currently I have filled my realm with way too many Horde

Deleted
    Unless you're roleplaying I don't understand why anybody needs more than 11 characters per server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by liam78 View Post
    Alts are getting out of control. I think there should be a max of # of possible classes, 11.
    Without alts they could just delete everything around Stormwind and Orgrimmar and also delete outland and Northrend.

I like the idea they had suggested of 50 characters distributed as you wish.

50 on one server?
    10 each on 5 servers?
    25/25 on two servers?
    1 character on 50 different servers?
    All up to you!!!

That would be my favoritest option.

10+ Year Old Account
    My realm will never be connected and I have 11 alliance characters on it already. Would be nice to play horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    My realm will never be connected and I have 11 alliance characters on it already. Would be nice to play horde.
    You could, faction change an alt or 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You could, faction change an alt or 2
    Sure, send me $50 and I might consider it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Wait and hope you didnt transfered on a full realm, so Blizzard will attach a server.

If you need RIGHT NOW more than 11 characters (which most people dont want) you can use the option Blizzard gave you indirectly (connected realms).
    Stop crying if there is already a solution.
    There is no reason to say "I don't want more character slots". If they are added, they aren't going to affect those who don't want them.

It is obvious there are people who want them, so I fail to see the reason Blizzard doesn't implement them. If you're seriously saying someone is crying because they're asking for a feature, you're a Blizzard fanboy.

Why should people on connected realms get more character slots than every one else? This restriction doesn't make sense anymore and should be lifted so you can have 50 per realm. If I want all of my toons on one realm, why should anyone else care?

10+ Year Old Account
    I also get angry when people want things that I do not personally want. I mean where do they get the nerve? It doesn't effect me at all but damn am I angry about it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

11 and 22 are the only numbers that really make sense as caps, given 11 classes and 2 factions. Not sure why anyone would need 50...

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    So, with the addition of Connected Realms, 4 realms were connected to mine. I now have 55 character slots on that connected realm. You can only have 50 characters at a time. Why should other realms be limited? What point is there, now, to limit the maximum amount of character slots on a single realm?
    It's limited because digital characters and their inventories take up room on servers. Do you really not understand that most basic of computer concepts?

Deleted
    Sure, send me $50 and I might consider it.
    Its only $50... Thats what? 3 months subscription

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    Server bandwidth and developer time
    Server bandwidth? Even having 50 alts, the guy will only play with one at a time. How having more alts will waste bandwidth?

Developer time? The character limit is artificial, they just need to update the variable that holds the "max characters per server" value. Some minutes of developer time?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Its only $50... Thats what? 3 months subscription
    It depends how you value money. I wouldn't throw $50 at something as trivial as a faction change. Or $25, or even $5. Greed is greed and I won't support it.

Deleted
    It depends how you value money. I wouldn't throw $50 at something as trivial as a faction change. Or $25, or even $5. Greed is greed and I won't support it.
    Then don't, however the option is readily available - You don't NEED more slots to play Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Wait and hope you didnt transfered on a full realm, so Blizzard will attach a server.

If you need RIGHT NOW more than 11 characters (which most people dont want) you can use the option Blizzard gave you indirectly (connected realms).
    Stop crying if there is already a solution.
    I'm on Kazzak EU, which means it's unlikely there'll ever be a connected server. There is no solution for me, which is what I asked for.

Stop bitching about something that doesn't affect you. If people want more characters per server, what is your reason to deny them that? Pure fanboyism (Blizzard is always right no matter what), selfishness (I don't need more and therefore nobody does) or something else? I'm curious.