Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Not a Petition: Put Kum'isha the Collector in Warlords of Draenor

    I mean seriously, he's awesome, and he'd still be a Draenei in Draenor B's timeline.

    What other obscure/minor toons should Blizzard give us Draenor B versions of?

  2. #2
    Expect to get most of the old Outland NPCs.
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

  3. #3
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,739
    The mushroom guy from Mac'aree.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  4. #4
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,370
    Tobias the Filthgorger, or whatever the Broken in Shattrath who eats rotten eggs and vomits all over the town, is called. I'd love to see him as a noble draenei...
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,944
    Rexxar and Zuluhed the Whacked. Also Drek'thar. They're minor in how little Blizzard has worked with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  6. #6
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Rexxar and Zuluhed the Whacked. Also Drek'thar. They're minor in how little Blizzard has worked with them...
    We know that Rexxar will be there, and we know that the Dragonmaw probably won't because they are honestly a huge lore mess.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans Matt0193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    We know that Rexxar will be there, and we know that the Dragonmaw probably won't because they are honestly a huge lore mess.
    The Dragonmaw should still be there, just as a sub-clan or second-tier clan since they only rose to power during the Second War.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

  8. #8
    Dreadlord DrMcNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Training with Batman in the Batcave
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    The Dragonmaw should still be there, just as a sub-clan or second-tier clan since they only rose to power during the Second War.
    They won't be there. According to Blizzard there aren't any dragons so they can hardly maw dragons
    WoW without flying is like having Pizza, instead of flying right over it

  9. #9
    rexxar will be there because he comes with us. but did ogres and orcs even breed any at this point in draenor's history? i always assume race mixing was a product of gul'dan's desires for stronger soldiers, like the half draenei orcs.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Matt0193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They won't be there. According to Blizzard there aren't any dragons so they can hardly maw dragons
    I thought they said that they were there, but just a second or third rate clan with nothing to say about them, because of the lack of said dragons? Could be wrong, I've slept since BC and I really didn't pay attention to anything about Orcs.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

  11. #11
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    I thought they said that they were there, but just a second or third rate clan with nothing to say about them, because of the lack of said dragons? Could be wrong, I've slept since BC and I really didn't pay attention to anything about Orcs.
    Now when I look it up it appears there's not much info about the Dragonmaws before the first and second wars. No one even knows why they're named the Dragonmaw clan...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  12. #12
    Brewmaster Travio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    rexxar will be there because he comes with us. but did ogres and orcs even breed any at this point in draenor's history? i always assume race mixing was a product of gul'dan's desires for stronger soldiers, like the half draenei orcs.
    ... Rexxar would be alive at this point in time. He was a warrior in the Horde during Beyond the Dark Portal, and he's referred to by his species name (Mok'Nathal) in the books. Gul'dan's main contribution to the Horde fighting force was the artificial aging of orc children.

    I want to see a couple of the 'lesser' orcs we know of or have killed, even just in passing - Tagar, Fenris, Vorpil, etc. etc. Grizzik and Nemuraan (the arakkoa and draenei, respectively, that assisted the Alliance Expedition in the BtDP book) would be cool to see too.

    For a specific event? I'd love for the dungeons/raid in Auchidoun to go into dealing with Vorpil and company's trip into Auchindoun that resulted in the dome exploding and the life form within escaping (WoWpedia seems to suggest it's Murmur, but BtDP more specifically suggests whatever it is escaped entirely).
    Last edited by Travio; 2013-11-19 at 09:41 PM.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

  13. #13
    Brewmaster ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space!
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    rexxar will be there because he comes with us. but did ogres and orcs even breed any at this point in draenor's history? i always assume race mixing was a product of gul'dan's desires for stronger soldiers, like the half draenei orcs.
    ogre empire and slaves. Put some game of thrones and maybe spartacus in it and you get the picture ( please for the love of god don't get the picture ) I think in the end the mok'nathal are a product of the ogre empire.

  14. #14
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Now when I look it up it appears there's not much info about the Dragonmaws before the first and second wars. No one even knows why they're named the Dragonmaw clan...
    Hence the huge lore mess.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,159
    didn't the Dragonmaw form during the Second War after Zuluhed the Whacked enslaved Alextrazsa the Red Dragonflight? Anyway the orcs that in our timeline would have eventually become the Dragonmaw would still be alive in Draenor-b if they are old enough, they would just never have ever become the dragonmaw per se if they had never gone to Azeroth and used the Demon Soul to enslave Alextrasza and her brood.

    what we call 'clans' are more like gangs, they are not families or tribes that exist for indefinite multiple generations, they form and disband very rapidly, often of only indirectly related members, and many clans can be nested within or allied with others. they rise and fall like the tides.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i want to see alternate Arakkoa:

    Karokka
    Lissaf
    Oloraak
    Skreah
    Skraa
    Defender Grashna
    Lorokeem
    Rilak the Redeemed
    Kirrik the Awakened
    Vekax
    Isfar
    Lakka
    Parshah
    Hazzik
    Sahaak
    Erekem
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  16. #16
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    didn't the Dragonmaw form during the Second War after Zuluhed the Whacked enslaved Alextrazsa the Red Dragonflight? Anyway the orcs that in our timeline would have eventually become the Dragonmaw would still be alive in Draenor-b if they are old enough, they would just never have ever become the dragonmaw per se if they had never gone to Azeroth and used the Demon Soul to enslave Alextrasza and her brood.

    what we call 'clans' are more like gangs, they are not families or tribes that exist for indefinite multiple generations, they form and disband very rapidly, often of only indirectly related members, and many clans can be nested within or allied with others. they rise and fall like the tides.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i want to see alternate Arakkoa:

    Karokka
    Lissaf
    Oloraak
    Skreah
    Skraa
    Defender Grashna
    Lorokeem
    Rilak the Redeemed
    Kirrik the Awakened
    Vekax
    Isfar
    Lakka
    Parshah
    Hazzik
    Sahaak
    Erekem
    The Dragonmaw is mentioned in Rise of The Horde, they are an old clan. Also, you are wrong, the Clans ARE families, and not gangs. You can't leave one clan and join another.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They won't be there. According to Blizzard there aren't any dragons so they can hardly maw dragons
    As strange as it is, the Dragonmaw existed before they went to Azeroth.

    Maybe 'dragon' means something else in Orcish.

    Either way, the Dragonmaw will be on Draenor, just not a major contender.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    what we call 'clans' are more like gangs, they are not families or tribes that exist for indefinite multiple generations, they form and disband very rapidly, often of only indirectly related members, and many clans can be nested within or allied with others. they rise and fall like the tides.
    Yeah. No. Most Orc clans are families. You leave your clan, you betray your family. You're an outcast and you won't be taken in by another clan. Sure, you might join a Warband or something? Maybe a troop of exiles? But not another clan.

    The exception appears to be with the Shattered Hand Clan. We were told at Blizzcon that the Shattered Hand are actually Orcs from multiple clans, tossed into slave-mines to work with for the Ogres and all broke out together. They then followed Kargath Bladefist and chose him as their 'Clan Chieftain'.

  19. #19
    The Dragonmaw being on Draenor before the opening of the portal will probably be retconned out. From what it sounds like from the Blizzcon Q&A we will see Zaela and probably no one else from that clan.

  20. #20
    Stood in the Fire Snuglz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montgomery, Texas
    Posts
    449
    Y'all are forgetting about the greatest most bad ass Orc to ever live... BROXIGAR!!!! I am pretty sure he should be alive and on Draenor..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •