Wink Need Arena Class Help (talent swapping)

I'm just getting back into world of warcraft. I know most classes swap talents and glyphs before an arena match depending on the other team they are playing. Well, I'm a huge world pvp guy and this whole talent thing kinda bugs me. Which are the classes/specs that swap talents and glyphs the least? I think ret Pallas don't really swap talents, maybe enh shamans? I would love some input. Thanks a lot. ( looking for a dips class )

Deleted
    you got the wrong game bro

Quote Originally Posted by malpractis View Post
    Well I've been playing since bc...all I was asking is what are some of the classes that have little to no talent/glyph changes before an arena.

Deleted
    ww monk stays pretty much the same, i only change between RJW and xuen depending on what i feel like at the time/PvE fights, and standard healing elixirs, unless against a heavy magic comp in arena.

afaik rets also don't have much in the way of change, but i don't PvP much with mine. spriests and mages i often stayed the same too, but that was out of laziness more than anything else

Really helpful advice in this dumbass remark...

OT: I would agree on the WW monk 100 if I ever do switch its RJW and xuen, I occasionally switch on my Sammy (enhance) but not to often...The only other toon I pvp at 90 with fairly often is my feral, which actually don't think I have switched talents on for a pvp reason at all. but out of my othershe's probably the least useful n I use in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperManiac View Post
    Really helpful advice in this dumbass remark...
    I'm sorry for having better reading comprehension than you. Did you actually think he was asking "Which class has the least talent variety between specs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lidoptics View Post
    I know most classes swap talents and glyphs before an arena match depending on the other team they are playing.
    Do you know what dual talent specialization is?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dual_Talent_Specialization

I'm sorry for having better reading comprehension than you. Did you actually think he was asking "Which class has the least talent variety between specs?"
    Do you know what dual talent specialization is?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dual_Talent_Specialization
    It's best if you stop responding now.

Anyway, I'd agree WW Monk. The only choice for talents is Xuen vs RJW and the glyphs are always the same. I can't think of another class that uses the same glyphs/talents 100% of the time, so yeah, WW Monk is your best bet.

You don't have to switch talents according to who you are facing on any toon but you will perform not as well as someone who switches around.
    Exemple: A monk using diffuse magic againt a warrior/hunter/rogue + healer team is kinda dumb and useless dampen harm or healing elixir would contribute more.

The least changes might be shaman you can keep most tier the same all the time as you can math them out somewhat except for earthgrab vs airwalk totem

Deleted
    I can't answer for other classes, they may indeed have more clear cut talent changes, but I disagree about only switching the 75 and 90 talents.

I switch between:

1) Chi Brew & Ascension depending on the longevity of the fight and if I go RJW or not. With Ascension you can pull off FoF + RSK, with Chi Brew you can gib someone early on and better control your burst.

2) Ring of Piss, Charging Ox Wave & Leg Sweep. Leg Sweep 80% of the time, but people underestimate COW as a defensive ability against casters. Ring of Peace when I play with my warrior partner, since he covers the stun part. And it's still a really nice blanket silence.

3) Healing Elixirs & Diffuse Magic. No explanation needed.

4) RJW & Xuen. Again, no explanation needed.

Last note though, windwalkers aren't competitive in the higher leagues. If you want to get there, don't roll one. They look very strong on paper, but fail to supply enough utility. They're also very squishy after Touch of Karma is gone. Avoidance and leather makes for really interesting times while stunned.

Thanks for the helpful responses folks. I found the classes with pure dps specs switch more often, rogues and warlocks.

SuperManiac: Yeah, I am leveling a monk and it seems it's fairly straight forward, like you said. Thanks for the input.

Rucati: Thanks, much appreciated. I miss the old long talent system : /

Damax: I find rogues depend a lot on the talents they choose. If they play with a hunter, prey on the weak
    would be better then the others etc. Same with the mobility talent. Burst of speed isn't a bad talent. Thanks for the help!

Clonan: I've heard from many glad players, that they believe WW monks have the highest skill cap in the game. I believe they do have a lot of
    utility and support, it just can be difficult using it when it needs to be used. Like taking off woundpoison before a large heal, or rolling to eat traps
    or connect cc chains with multiple targets. But I do agree with what you say, a lot of teams force monks to use touch of karma. Once thats gone it can be
    an easy kill for a skilled team. Some of their ability can be wishwashy like (forget what its called) that punching stun ability. It can be easy to stop, and there goes a lot
    of control and damage. Thanks for the info!