Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Their timing does seem weird, if all they cared about was making money. They could've just as easily not done this until 6.0, and kept making money off of it, but instead they implemented it anyway.
    I'm still wondering what is this money they are making with heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    I'm still wondering what is this money they are making with heirlooms.
    Supposedly there's a huge amount of people who pay money to transfer characters for the sole purpose of moving heirlooms to different realms.

I really can't imagine there being enough people doing that on a regular basis to matter.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    "Oh noes! Blizzard did something that makes our lives easier! I better complain about this!" (Also sarcastic)
    Yeah, they get this a lot. People complained about Blizzard selling pets, mounts, and awesome looking gear in-game.

Today I've heard their store almost kaput a couple of times. Sounds to me that people are (God forbid) ENJOYING stuff Blizzard makes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Supposedly there's a huge amount of people who pay money to transfer characters for the sole purpose of moving heirlooms to different realms.

I really can't imagine there being enough people doing that on a regular basis to matter.
    Actually, my wife and I have done it more than once on both of our accounts. We'd move a low level alt with all the heirlooms if we wanted to start from scratch, or a main we desired to with all the heirlooms otherwise. What always sucked about this, is when you have 30+ heirlooms and you miss one somewhere. At one point, I did have every heirloom available, and I missed the agi mail shoulders in a move.

I believe they are putting in the x-realm mailing before people bitch about enchants ... some don't have them or don't care, but others have some relatively expensive enchants (agi ones I believe were always quite expensive because hard to attain mats [wind essence?]).

I think it is great they implemented both; but I can understand the sour taste for some after years of saying 'we can't do it' to magically doing it (in a vacuum, ignoring the realm mergers).

wish I could refund a couple duplicates I have before this goes through in WoD