Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Honestly I am not sure what was particularly hard. I came on an undergeared alt, ran around for about an hour and got almost fully geared up without killing a single mob. If you are fighting mobs and are way undergeared, sure it is going to be hard, but that isn't particularly unique to the isle. Most of the rares are dead easy. There are some mobs like the gulp frogs that you do have to be careful of, but here is the thing there are plenty of easy mobs to kill that offer the same rewards, there isn't much of a reason to screw around with mobs like the gulp frogs. Generally the harder mobs with better drops are going to have a group killing them anyway so chances of getting killed then aren't particularly high.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Repeated quote: "All attacks avoidable" I agree it's an endurance test but so is killing a high priest of ordos solo (without heroic raiding gear), and it's not that difficult to do. Insulting people just because they find content easy that you didn't isn't very convincing.

---\
    The whole game is about avoiding and mitigating damage. People with this logic would never admit to anything being difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    The whole game is about avoiding and mitigating damage. People with this logic would never admit to anything being difficult.
    I think that is a pretty big exaggeration. 99% of the game you can drool all over your keyboard and do fine without ever mitigating or avoiding anything.

I gave hard, concerete examples of things that I find difficult in that very post you quoted (would never admit...???). Disruptron is also about avoiding and mitigating damage but the scenario you are given makes it a lot harder than most/anything on Timeless Isle despite being a LOWER gear check.

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    I think that is a pretty big exaggeration. 99% of the game you can drool all over your keyboard and do fine without ever mitigating or avoiding anything.
    So we're basically saying nothing in the game is hard.

Therefore Timeless Isles relative difficulty to rest of the game=difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Now before people say you can still aoe pull & not die, try pulling 10 gulp frogs at once
    It's possible if you have very high avoidance.

So we're basically saying nothing in the game is hard.

Therefore Timeless Isles relative difficulty to rest of the game=difficult.
    I thought we were talking about difficult or not difficult, not "compared to breathing picking my nose is hard".
    You can run around the island and get most of the chest rewards without killing anything at all, that is the very definition of free epics.

Yeah it was great to polish off abilities I hadn't used since questing. Looking forward to more of this kind of content in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    umm.... how are you dying? I didn't think it was hard at all.
    Warlock here amirite? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Repeated quote: "All attacks avoidable" I agree it's an endurance test but so is killing a high priest of ordos solo (without heroic raiding gear),
    Somewhat class based as well, the above is extremely difficult as a Rogue.

Similarly, the Kilnmasters regularly annihilate melee but eg, locks can totally trivialise them since their tank pet is immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah it was great to polish off abilities I hadn't used since questing.
    Curious what abilities? I can't say it's done the same for me, the only one maybe would be Blinding Light but even then I hardly use it on TI.