Deleted

Order of the Cloud Serpent Reputation

I have a question with this rep.
    I'm little confused because while I was leveling paladin, I remember while I was waiting for my pandaria key, I was doing some dungeons with bonus rep(cata heroic, pandaria and sth else). In every dungeon I did then i took bonus rep for order of the cloud serpent(at lvl 85). Now I'm leveling my druid, and problem is that I can't even choose bonus rep for order of the cloud serpent. Well, its not so important, because I will get 90 in day or two, but I'm confused about this situation and I dont understand that.
    I got like 900 bonus rep daily from dungeons on 85 then. And now I can't even choose this rep. I remembered something wrong, only one character can use this fraction bonus rep earlier or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually have to speak to a member of the Order to add it to your list of reputations.

You have to have encountered someone from the faction to have it added to your list of available ones. Try going to the Arboretum in Jade Forest and talking to the guys there.

15+ Year Old Account
    You need to discover that faction on that toon. That's all.

PLUS if you go to Timeless Isle you can farm the red wind serpents on the top of the island, they drop an egg that can be turned in for reputation (repeatable quest) at the Arboretum. So I strongly suggest that you choose another rep to boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    You need to discover that faction on that toon. That's all.
    This and the thing above me. Though, anymore, no one is out at Jade, so just fly around and get the eggs on the mountains. I got my 2nd exalted rep in probably 2 hours (broken up between LFR queues).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    PLUS if you go to Timeless Isle you can farm the red wind serpents on the top of the island, they drop an egg that can be turned in for reputation (repeatable quest) at the Arboretum. So I strongly suggest that you choose another rep to boost.
    TBF it's easier just grinding Onyx Eggs @ Jadd Forest... Exalted in less than 2 days. Recently got 3 characters all exalted within 1 week, and that's incredibly casual play

Deleted
    Well I was doing quests for them on 85-86lvl, so I don't know what i missed :/
    Anyway, its close to 90 now, which rep you recommend for farming on start most? And why? If its important its resto/balance druid with no proffesions at all now. With rep farm bonus to order of the cloud serpent(but i wont use serpents as druids and pantheras are usefull for jc, on my pala, so... nope). For lfr and sometime some flex in guild... and before I can do something more hardcore I will get everything on exalted so...
    What is usefull for now?
    Golden lotus? Shado pan? Klaxxi?

Deleted
    if you're not gonna use Serpent mounts as a Druid then there's no point because the Cloud Serpent Flight Skill isn't account bound. I would grind Tillers first then decide on rewards for what rep to grind

- - - Updated - - -

Its usually down to mounts regarding other reps... Want Crane go Golden Lotus, want Tiger & Onxy Serpent do Shado-Pan, want Scorpion do Klaxxi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    if you're not gonna use Serpent mounts as a Druid then there's no point because the Cloud Serpent Flight Skill isn't account bound. I would grind Tillers first then decide on rewards for what rep to grind
    I wouldn't recommend using Tillers as the bonus rep either. Tillers is almost as fast as Cloud Serpent (although it's not grindable like Cloud Serpent is).

If you're a spellcaster, Klaxxi is decent because of the amber that restores mana twice as fast as drinking. Otherwise there's really no difference outside of which mount or cosmetic thing (Tillers straw hat, Shado-Pan helmet) that you want.

Deleted
    Agreed Tillers is easy, but having that 16 patch is useful - however other factions don't offer much besides cosmetics so whatever you want first

Deleted
    K. Thanks guys for help. Again! You are great!