World of Warcraft Theme Park

So I would totally go to this, and it would be my favorite place evar. They could do so much, rides that represent different raids/dungeons and NPC's walking around. It could totally work.

EX: Roller coaster called Deathwings fall.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't China have an illegal one already? We should go!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Doesn't China have an illegal one already? We should go!
    HA! wow - it looks semi legit, I would prefer not leaving the country :P but something like that in the states would be epic. Imagine blizcon at a WoW theme park. I might never leave.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...aft-theme-park
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Dar are you paying for the flight? If so I'm so there.

I can see it the park being popular with the WOW crowd but I'm not sure how well it would do with the non-WOW crowd which they need to make it popular/profitable.

They should be lucky enough if their movie will do well, let alone a whole theme park

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I can see it the park being popular with the WOW crowd but I'm not sure how well it would do with the non-WOW crowd which they need to make it popular/profitable.
    Exactly the issue. It wouldn't be profitable to the GP because majority of the interests and quirks are game related. Which would require you to actually play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Exactly the issue. It wouldn't be profitable to the GP because majority of the interests and quirks are game related. Which would require you to actually play it.
    Yeah they'd have to do a more general "Blizzard" theme park that covers far more than WoW and includes some pop-culture rides.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The idea is ok, but I doubt I'd want to see it come to fruition. There are others planning an Avatar and Hunger Games theme park, and it just seems to be milking fans' wallets. It just sounds like some greedy corporate suit trying to milk a franchise even further.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?