Wink Psychology Study on MMORPGs

Hey Guys!!!,

I am a student at the University of Maryland and I am taking a class on the psychology of video games. In the class we have to conduct a survey and produce results for our final project.

In my study I am trying to learn more about the effects of MMORPGs on personality but in order to do so I needed to ask some questions to MMORPG players, thus I thought this was the perfect forum to find people to do so.

If you guys don't mind just respond to this thread and Ill share the link to the survey with you guys (since I am not allowed to post links in the body of the text)

Thank you!!

Deleted
    PM it to me and I will post it for you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This type of topic is quite common on mmo-champ... and from what I've seen is it is often allowed by the mods and the community itself is happy to answer questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that what he or she meant is that, because his account is new, he or she can't post links yet. As far as I know, you must have a minimum amount of posts to be able to post links.

Deleted
    If he PMs me the link I will post it here for everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to be safe from removal or lock it should be posted in Video Games Section.
    Look forward to you survey, need something more than the usual news about gaming and especially MMO's promoting puzzle solving and more importantly team work outside it's usual meaning ie. internet based team work
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You aren't allowed to post it because you only registered to let us do your work for you.

Deleted
    I still have not received that PM, it was 2 hours ago that I offered so I figure that OP does not care too much about this survey.