A lot of topics regarding the possible end-boss of expansion have sprouted on mmochampion recently, however I did nto notice a one comparing the information leaked in well-known post 2 days before trademark registration with what we were told at BlizzCon. Cause, as you might have noticed, few things were leaked:
1) The expansion's name is Warlords of Draenor (confirmed at BlizzCon)
2) The expansion would involve time travel (confirmed at BlizzCon - Garrosh goes back in time)
3) The special gift would be Elite Tauren Chieftain Hearthstone card (confirmed at BlizzCon)
4) The main antagonist would be Grom (wait, wut?)
The point is, all information BUT one was confirmed at BlizzCon. What we were told was "Calm down, endboss won't be a warlord". Okay...
But WEREN'T we ALSO told that THERE WAS NO SEVENTH SHA?
Is it possible that Blizzard is misleading us AGAIN?
Cause, you know:
1) Blizzard already told us something that turned out false.
2) The leak was 100% right in everything but that one thing.
So, what do you think? Discuss.