Got a quick question about buying the game and really need help

Right, so I wish to parchuse a new acount for my brother, right now going to buy only the base game without MOP and if he likes it ill get it for him aswell.

In blizzard store (battle net) there are 2 games, World of Warcraft and Mists of pandaria!
    world of warcraft is priced 10 quid and mists of pandaria is 30quid.

which level can you get to without mists ? is it up to cataclysm ? which means you can get to level 85 with it ?

anyonw knows ?

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/pro...ld-of-warcraft

more importantly, if I use recruit a friend on the acount, does it cost the same ? can I buy the base game without mop and he goes up to 85 ? with raf benefits ?

thanks for the help all!

Another question, just in-case he wont continue, if I transfer a character between 2 acounts
    (I have them all on same battle net acount and rafing my own email, so got WOW 1 and WOW 2 and acount name etc)
    will it get the achievements on the main acount ?
    Last edited by Tomlye; 2013-11-21 at 09:16 AM.

Product Requirements

Subscription required
    30 days of free game time included
    Includes levels 1–85
    Internet connection required
    Battle.net® registration required

right there on the bottom mate hehe and unlesss they changed something from last time yeah RAF should work that way it did when I used it to start playing again.

Right so if its not up to 85, its atleast up to 80 but it shoudl be 85, im just really making sure really i guess.

yeah it should be up to 85 with the updates they put in place.

Thank you very much for helping me cleaer this out
    Good night ^^

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Another question, just in-case he wont continue, if I transfer a character between 2 acounts
    (I have them all on same battle net acount and rafing my own email, so got WOW 1 and WOW 2 and acount name etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    You should, everything handled at battle.net level will apply to both, so mounts, pets, achieves, friendslists.