Quick question about overlapping Envenom.

I sometimes find myself on the verge of being energy capped with 10 combo points on the target while Envenom and Rupture is running. What is the most beneficial to do in these situations? Save it or just use the Envenom even if there is ~3 seconds left on my previous Envenom? Or just keep using Mutilate/Dispatch even if I waste combo points?

Try to never waste combo points and energy. If you get close to capping on both CP/energy, just use Envenom even if you have 5 seconds left!

Thanks. Will keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Try to never waste combo points and energy. If you get close to capping on both CP/energy, just use Envenom even if you have 5 seconds left!
    ^this. envenom clipping is preferable to loss of cp either through using cp builders past cap, or being energy capped.

Try to plan ahead, if you find yourself coming close to capping energy while the envenom buff is still active, it means you're pooling too much before envenom. As you get more haste you have to pool energy to a lower amount before casting envenom.