Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Your opinion.
    Based on the fact that there's always an OP class in PvP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

  2. #42
    High Overlord Carlosdanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    192
    as you refuse to solve the issue with the tools given to you: deal with it

  3. #43
    High Overlord Bojax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    105
    It's just not smart to be on a "pvp" server when you know the whole concept failed the moment Blizzard decided not to actively enforce faction balance. As for the people ganking you; you'll find people on both sides never attack someone unless they think the odds are already in their favor (outnumber/outgear). That's how you end up with servers like Kazzak, Stormscale & Outland EU which are basically dominant faction circlejerks.

    The only sane thing to do is migrate to a PvE server and accept that WoW's pvp is a farce and always will be.
    Last edited by Bojax; 2013-11-21 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I can't kill anything. Not a single mob. If I even touch one of the lvl 91 monsters, I'm guaranteed to die. Not because I can't handle them. No no no. But because the island is literally crawling with horde. They kill me, and then they get their buddies together and GY camp me. Why? I don't know. After the first time it's literally no gain to them. Maybe their parents never loved them, who knows. But the really frustrating thing is that every last one of them is an honorless coward. They literally never take me on in a fair fight. They always wait until my health is low, then sweep in to ruin whatever I'm doing. I can count the number of times I've been attacked above 50% health on one hand. Know why? Because that number is 0.

    So alliance players: How do you work under these conditions?

    Horde players (specifically the ones on Kil'Jaeden): Please stop being miserable pricks.
    It's because the alliance numbers on your server are shit. On Sylvanas it's quite opposite: the horde can't get shit done while the alliance is everywhere.

    Transfer to a server that actually has more than 5 alliance on the server OR move to a PVE server.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I can't kill anything. Not a single mob. If I even touch one of the lvl 91 monsters, I'm guaranteed to die. Not because I can't handle them. No no no. But because the island is literally crawling with horde. They kill me, and then they get their buddies together and GY camp me. Why? I don't know. After the first time it's literally no gain to them. Maybe their parents never loved them, who knows. But the really frustrating thing is that every last one of them is an honorless coward. They literally never take me on in a fair fight. They always wait until my health is low, then sweep in to ruin whatever I'm doing. I can count the number of times I've been attacked above 50% health on one hand. Know why? Because that number is 0.

    So alliance players: How do you work under these conditions?

    Horde players (specifically the ones on Kil'Jaeden): Please stop being miserable pricks.
    and I could say the same on servers with alliance majorities....people are dicks.
    capitalism works you say?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/inequ...u-think-2013-3
    Want to try again?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    How did I kill them? By rolling on a PVE server because the "community" on those servers are less toxic and douchey compared to PVP servers.
    Speaking from experience here, playing on US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance for 9 years now... the community is toxic and douchey no matter what kind of server or which faction you play.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If you can't handle PvP then don't roll on a PvP server.

    First post and already that derp-answer.

  8. #48
    Bloodsail Admiral Horrid Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    1,202
    Come to Ravencrest EU. It's the other way around.
    I'm Horde and pretty much can't do anything on the Timeless Isle, since we represent 1% of the population there.
    What is worth fighting for?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Based on the fact that there's always an OP class in PvP.
    Which is a strange point to make when saying that PvE servers are 'better'. Which is still your opinion, and not fact.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    You need to be on a pvP server for pvE progression? I call a total BS on that, contradicts itself.
    Sry to burst your bubble, but PvE Servers attract more casual gamers and PvP the more hardcore ones.

    Share of PvE servers according to wowprogress: (EU - 21.Nov 2013)

    10% of the Top10
    10% of the Top20
    13.3% of the Top30
    17.5% of the Top40
    22% of the Top50
    35% of the Top100
    46% of the Top150

    It was the alliance that started it. Back at release almost all servers were alliance dominated

  11. #51
    Epic! Miuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    First post and already that derp-answer.
    The problem is it's the right one - you cannot "fix" world pvp without taking it away on unbalanced servers. If you make players invulnerable or give them similar buffs, people will find ways to exploit it.
    :: We are cows - proud and true. Come on Tauren - Moo Moo Moo!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage of Rage View Post
    On Sargeras, with a 90% Alli pop.
    I use a 2nd account to drag myself over to that server to do things on the Timeless Isle if I'm not doing anything with a group. Not only is it a super high Alliance population, there's a lot more people there in general than my main's server (Ner'zhul US), so I can follow a rare hunting party around

    But like most people have said, if you don't want to PvP, if you don't enjoy it outside of BGs, Arenas, RBGs, then roll on a PvE server, or find a friend that can drag you to a PvE server and do the dailies/weeklies together.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

  13. #53
    Epic! Miuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumus View Post
    Sry to burst your bubble, but PvE Servers attract more casual gamers and PvP the more hardcore ones.
    And not to burst your bubble but the number of players that post on these forums that you can count as truly "hardcore" (ie. that don't seem to do much ofter than go to work/study, play WoW and that's about it) could fit in a small room, if even that.

    No disrespect intended, of course.
    :: We are cows - proud and true. Come on Tauren - Moo Moo Moo!

  14. #54
    Scarab Lord b2121945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EUSSR
    Posts
    4,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojax View Post
    It's just not smart to be on a "pvp" server when you know the whole concept failed the moment Blizzard decided not to actively enforce faction balance. As for the people ganking you; you'll find people on both sides never attack someone unless they think the odds are already in their favor (outnumber/outgear). That's how you end up with servers like Kazzak, Stormscale & Outland EU which are basically dominant faction circlejerks.

    The only sane thing to do is migrate to a PvE server and accept that WoW's pvp is a farce and always will be.
    Stormscale was fairly balanced. It was only after TBC that majority of Alliance players left. Alliance on Outland IS Horde on Stormscale. Players have migrated here just because of how human racial is retarded in PvP. There's no circlejerk.
    Last edited by b2121945; 2013-11-21 at 05:00 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •