Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I think he's saying that he wants a grind again that lasts for months for the smallest items.
    Lol okay, doing 15 man dungeons like UBRS repeatedly and sometime fail is considered a grind for you.

News flash: It's not a grind.

>0 credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    I've got no idea.
    It's "faceroll hotcakes loot hall". He just want to omit the "loot" part. It's actually in the OP. If you read it, and you didn't understand what that phrase mean then you're a troll. Thx for trolling.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    If this goes thru,, then they can say bye bye to like 5million suscribers i think
    Perhaps. Perhaps instead they would gain back a large chunk of the 5 Million subs they have lost already over the past 2 expansions. The 5 million that were pretty stable up until everything became braindead easy, and people started losing interest.

Sweet, this guy has just solved all of WoWs problems. OP for president.

I'd like Blizzard to forget all about LFR and just add a couple of 5man dungeons with catchup gear every tier like they used to. LFR was fun with alts when the gear was decent, but now LFR is one big ass waste of time that basically forces you to endure long queues, weekly lockouts and wipes for shitty gear that used to be provided by dungeons to begin with. LFR more than anything stopped me taking care of and having fun with my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How can you not believe it? Taste is subjective, that's common knowledge just like 1+1=2.
    It shows that you have no idea what they are actually talking about.

For a game it's important to have a broad array of activities so it can cater to different kinds of people.
    Some like PvE, some like PvP and others like both.
    So by including both of those activities you have now satisfied three groups of people.

That is extremely subjective since many people do NOT care about loot and a gigantic portion of the playerbase participates in each of those features.
    And even for people that do care about loot: There are rewards to be found within each of those activities.
    Okay, lets get real, everyone, casual and non 1%, likes a not unreasonably challenging activity like 15 UBRS, SCHOLO, and STRATH, and they like LOOTING worthwhile reward from these activities. EVERYONE LIKE LOOTING AND EVERYONE LIKE THEIR LOOT TO MEAN SOMETHING. Not freaking welfare LFR epics, and hand me out Redcross blues.

Okay, you can't be saying this game has two modes, PVE and PVP, to satisfy THREE groups of people. IF taste is subjective, PVE and PVP should satisfy only two people and leave the rest 7,999,999 in the dust. If you start aggregating people into "subjective group" and you make a point to say the people in one subjective group have overlapping in unsubjective taste, then your argument that taste is subjective falls apart, fast and furious.

>Everyone like 15 man dungeon.
    >Everyone like their reward to mean something.
    >Everyone want their end game to last.
    >Nobody likes 5 man and LFR faceroll hotcakes loot hall.
    >No one likes wait time afterward.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2013-11-21 at 05:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what normal and heroic will be, right?

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah, I went there. Have fun, 10-mans.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    It's "faceroll hotcakes loot hall". He just want to omit the "loot" part. It's actually in the OP. If you read it, and you didn't understand what that phrase mean then you're a troll. Thx for trolling.
    Totally didn't bother reading it, not this time.

Still sounds ridiculous.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2013-11-21 at 06:19 AM.

Really, they're worthless activities with no reward like treasure hunting and loot obtaining.
    Worthless decided by who? Your taste? But Your taste is not my taste, or anyone elses because I enjoy a lot of those activities.
    - I like going around collecting pets, and fighting higher pets, I'm obtaining loot but pets
    - I like farming the rares on TI when I get a chance to get the cool vanity loot items
    - PvPing to gain honor gear and for fun, which has getting conquest gear or doing your 3s/RBG victorys to get loot of a mount
    - Scenarios for quick and easy neat little story, plus Valor to make my current loot better plus lchance of loot for any alts that need 516 stuff
    - Some achievments have rewards with it, such as titles or mounts, or just the same satesfaction as loot obatining

I could go on and on, but you get a general idea, variety is the spice of life. Sure adding 10-15 man dungeons would be neat but they'd have to take the rotue of Flex and require a pre-made pug insted of Matchmaking. otherwise why not just add another LFR? Where oddles more people will be able to experience the content better.
    Oh and taste is subjective.

I think he's saying that he wants a grind again that lasts for months for the smallest items.
    Could also refer to how some people just log on, raid, log out and wait for next raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    It's the same as making a dungeon, but instead of letting 5 man in, they let 10-15 man in, I'm all in for the idea, loved UBRS 'nd shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Worthless decided by who? Your taste? But Your taste is not my taste, or anyone elses because I enjoy a lot of those activities.
    - I like going around collecting pets, and fighting higher pets, I'm obtaining loot but pets
    - I like farming the rares on TI when I get a chance to get the cool vanity loot items
    - PvPing to gain honor gear and for fun, which has getting conquest gear or doing your 3s/RBG victorys to get loot of a mount
    - Scenarios for quick and easy neat little story, plus Valor to make my current loot better plus lchance of loot for any alts that need 516 stuff
    - Some achievments have rewards with it, such as titles or mounts, or just the same satesfaction as loot obatining

I could go on and on, but you get a general idea, variety is the spice of life. Sure adding 10-15 man dungeons would be neat but they'd have to take the rotue of Flex and require a pre-made pug insted of Matchmaking. otherwise why not just add another LFR? Where oddles more people will be able to experience the content better.
    Oh and taste is subjective.
    Sorry, I addressed that the argument that taste is subjective is an argument that falls apart quickly when you aggregate people into subjective group and you assume that people belonging to 1 subjective group have overlapping taste.

Just remove flex, remove LFR, have one format of 15 man dungeons and make a lot of them with the difficulty of UBRS that you gotta pug for.

Everyone knows challenge mode, pet hunting, scenarios, are all worthless activities cause they don't got loot that's worth anything. In this context of an MMO where you loot gear that you want to be worth something, pet battle is pointless. This isn't Pokemon where your pet IS your gear. In WoW there's your gear... and your pet that don't do anything. Seriously.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2013-11-21 at 06:27 AM.

NOO, that's what UBRS, Strath, and Scholo in Vanilla are. It's 15 man content that any random group can form and DO at ANY MOMENT in the week. Is it easily done? is it mind numbing boring? NO. In modern post 2013, all they need are dungeons like this but 6 more. Those dungeon weren't hotcake loot hall is what they weren't.
    Stratholme and Scholomance, were 10 mans turned into 5 mans. While, UBRS used to be 20.

BTW, UBRS wasn't "easy" it honestly took about an hour or an hour and half. While, it was irrelevant after you got ZG and MC gear, you STILL had to go back for BWL. It was never "boring" either. Did you even play?

I don't mind long dungeons like that but the playerbase today doesn't basd on conversations I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's "faceroll hotcakes loot hall".
    Oh, well now it makes perfect sense..
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Stratholme and Scholomance, were 10 mans turned into 5 mans. While, UBRS used to be 20.

BTW, UBRS wasn't "easy" it honestly took about an hour or an hour and half. While, it was irrelevant after you got ZG and MC gear, you STILL had to go back for BWL. It was never "boring" either. Did you even play?
    Yes... I agree with your last two sentence, however, just pretend that Stratholme and Scholomance were 15 man dungeon in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by voigtcjva View Post
    I don't mind long dungeons like that but the playerbase today doesn't basd on conversations I've seen.
    They're lying they want 15 man dungeons like UBRS that can take an hour to do, last along time through an expansion, and is doable during any point of the week that give you worth while reward that you can show off, parade, and be proud off.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2013-11-21 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying is that Blizzard has provided nothing for you to do between scheduled raids?

I guess you've forgotten about:

• Timeless Isle
    • Pet Battles
    • Scenarios
    • Challenge Modes
    • Proving Grounds
    • Brawler's Guild
    • Achievement Hunting
    • Pet/Mount Gathering
    • PvP, which includes BG's, RBG's, world PvP (raiding other cities), and Arenas
    • Leveling alts
    • LFR/Flex on alt characters

There is more but I don't feel like listing it.
    You're kidding, right? Yes, those things exist but by a few months into any expansion you've either done them to death or never were interested in them.

BTW, look at that list. What do almost all of them have in common? Right... they're solo activities. Scenarios are random but offer no interesting gear unless you've just dinged. H Scenarios aren't random but again... been there, done those. Also... no gear upgrades. The rest are solo play. What kind of game design is it when most of the non-raid activities are solo things?

Leveling and LFR deserve a quick mention though... why level many alts if you only raid on one or don't raid at all? If you level them, why LFR an gear them?

The problem has always been LFD/LFR. Group play is fun when it's social, i.e. with people in your guild or from the friends list. LFG killed that and, for all of its convenience, started the downward spiral in PVE group play which is now really mostly a solo thing with or 24 other strangers that, for all of the interaction we get, could be NPCs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Flex Dungeons. Minimum of 5, increasing in difficulty and gear drop % with every new player.

The Great Gnomeregan Rebellion of 2014.

In Vanilla we lowbies "raided" ZF with a handful of higher levels. It was one of the goofiest, buggiest, most frustrating events in existence.

And I loved every minute of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    I'm asking for 15 man UBRS, back in the day. Was UBRS a faceroll hotcake loot hall? NO, you go in sometime you fail mid way, you quit and you try again later. I'm asking for exactly what UBRS, scholo, and strath was with 8 piece collectable that LAST YOU A LONGGG TIME TO COLLECT.

ESPECIALLY if you're casual.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me please? if he does not understand what I mean "faceroll hotcakes loot hall means", should I talk to him?
    Lol you wiped alot in UBRS?

Really, they're worthless activities with no reward like treasure hunting and loot obtaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Except with LFR is faceroll hotcakes hall that make you feel like your rewards are diamond ring that is actually plastics.

Challenge modes give you a mount and unique gear.
    So PvP doesn't award anything? See: PvP Gear for people who PvP.
    Mount collective doesn't award anything? Funny, because that's how I got all of mine...
    And how does LFR / Flex not offer loot?

Seriously, some people...

Stratholme and Scholomance were HARD in vanilla when you could raid them ? "Faceroll hotcakes hall" ? Jesus, OP, are you 10 or something ? Did you really play during Vanilla ?

Stratholme and Scholomance were anything but hard. I never wiped in there, not even once, even when my paladin was level 59 at that time and my UI was "slightly retarded" in it's arrangement. UBRS was slightly challenging, but nothing too extreme. If anything, they were just time consuming.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....