Thread: Gear at 90

10+ Year Old Account

Gear at 90

Ok so with WoW's anniversary perk of extra XP from mob kills, I'm leveling my alts. I've been doing dungeons and after a good handful of them, there's almost squat for gear!! I do have timeless pieces for when he hits 90 but that doesnt cover weapons Is it like this the whole way or does gear become easier to obtain in LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    ToT LFR, spend some timless coins for mogu runes and use the bonus rolls.

Recently got a Warrior to Level 90, and had the same issue.

Use Timeless Isles for your Gear, and keep farming rares for Burdens of Eternity, and with your weapons, just run LFR / Flex of Throne of Thunder & Siege of Orgrimmar.

Or a more reliable method than ToT : spam heroics for justice points and trade them for honor -> then in no time you will get your tyrannical weapon ilvl 498 (compared to ToT 502 it's not that bad plus it's garanteed).

I've already done it on 3 chars before looting my 528 lfr weapons in SoO.

Deleted
    You can convert timeless drops into 496 items. You can buy 496 gear for justice points at the Niuzao Temple. You can buy a 522 helm from the AH. You can convert one timeless item into 535.
    Regarding the weapons/shield I would use what Trample said. Convert justice to honor. And just for the sake of it. Farm heroics in DPS gear + some sort of shield in tank spec. When you do this on a weekend you will have a nearly full set in a couple of hours.
    Fill what you could with timeless isle drops. Fill everything else with items you buy for Justice Points.

Purchasable items list:
    Justice Points http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...5;crv=0:0;gb=1
    Honor Points http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...2;crv=0:0;gb=1

That will get you to the ilvl 496 requirement for SoO LFR in no time. Doing any other LFR is pointless imo.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-11-21 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    Lionheart Executioner, Reborn: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94592#.

If you dont mind spending a little gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Trample View Post
    Or a more reliable method than ToT : spam heroics for justice points and trade them for honor -> then in no time you will get your tyrannical weapon ilvl 498 (compared to ToT 502 it's not that bad plus it's garanteed).

I've already done it on 3 chars before looting my 528 lfr weapons in SoO.
    you require 7500 honor point earned current season to purchease a tyrannical weapon except the shied, this is 14500 jp converting 500jp > 250 hp i don't see doing it being a viable thing
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    you require 7500 honor point earned current season to purchease a tyrannical weapon except the shied, this is 14500 jp converting 500jp > 250 hp i don't see doing it being a viable thing
    Yes it is. Nowadays, I do 2000 JP/hour. Do the maths. You will have your weapon in no time ! Of course if you're a lucky bastard an drop a 528 weapon on your first LFR that's ok, but my Paladin for example still has his pvp weapon since nothing drops for him in LFR !